R. Kelly Admits He Asked For His Mother's Hand In Marriage

Just from dating 2 19 year olds when I was 26 at the time, I can tell you that I want nothing to do with them :lol: the maturity gap is outrageous, so I can only imagine how RKelly and his chick converse with a 30 year gap. I struggle to believe that's his actual gf, and realistically they just meet up and have sex

Just from dating 2 19 year olds when I was 26 at the time, I can tell you that I want nothing to do with them :lol: the maturity gap is outrageous, so I can only imagine how RKelly and his chick converse with a 30 year gap. I struggle to believe that's his actual gf, and realistically they just meet up and have sex

This man married Aaliyah as a 15 year old but you don't believe that's his GF? :lol:

You giving him too much credit g.

I think he means girlfriend as in they have a relationship outside of him having sex with her

most cats think its just that one episode where he peed on those girls.

there is ALOT more lol

The one young woman, who had been 14 or 15 when R. Kelly began a relationship with her, detailed in great length, in her affidavits, a sexual relationship that began at Kenwood Academy: He would go back in the early years of his success and go to Lina McLin's gospel choir class. She's a legend in Chicago, gospel royalty. He would go to her sophomore class and hook up with girls afterward and have sex with them. Sometimes buy them a pair of sneakers. Sometimes just letting them hang out in his presence in the recording studio. She detailed the sexual relationship that she was scarred by. It lasted about one and a half to two years, and then he dumped her and she slit her wrists, tried to kill herself. Other girls were involved. She recruited other girls. He picked up other girls and made them all have sex together. A level of specificity that was pretty disgusting.

I think in the end there were two dozen women with various level of details. Obviously the women who were part of the hundreds of pages of lawsuits — hell of a lot of details. There were girls who just told one simple story, and there were a lot of girls who told stories that lasted hours which still make me sick to my stomach.

thats just one example of a whole lot.

Last edited:

there is ALOT more lol

The one young woman, who had been 14 or 15 when R. Kelly began a relationship with her, detailed in great length, in her affidavits, a sexual relationship that began at Kenwood Academy: He would go back in the early years of his success and go to Lina McLin's gospel choir class. She's a legend in Chicago, gospel royalty. He would go to her sophomore class and hook up with girls afterward and have sex with them. Sometimes buy them a pair of sneakers. Sometimes just letting them hang out in his presence in the recording studio. She detailed the sexual relationship that she was scarred by. It lasted about one and a half to two years, and then he dumped her and she slit her wrists, tried to kill herself. Other girls were involved. She recruited other girls. He picked up other girls and made them all have sex together. A level of specificity that was pretty disgusting.

Source?

laugh.gif
 goat 

there is ALOT more lol

Exactly.

Cats trying to excuse or justify his behavior in any way is sickening.

I already knew he was on some foul **** but I couldn't even listen to any of his music after reading the full Chicago Sun report.

there is ALOT more lol

I knew there was more than just the peeing incident but I had never read in depth about it. Crazy how this man is still somewhat respected

This is where the half plus seven rule comes in to play.So if R. Kelly is 5050/2 + 7 = 32, which is the youngest he should date.

If R. Kelly didnt have the past that he has had with underage women, what would you think of him in this situation right now?

Last edited:

This man married Aaliyah as a 15 year old but you don't believe that's his GF? :lol:

You giving him too much credit g.

Cot damn Robert Kelly just a predator :lol:

:x

Kelly is a POS and should be sitting under a prison right now. Getting his **** pushed in every night by big lue, cornbread and Tyrone.

Last edited:
I assume most of these dudes co-signing it struggle to get buns from grown women and/or only view women as sex objects, because there's no way a sane grown *** man wants to be sitting around discussing anything with a 19 yr old girl.

I'm 26, I'll smash a 19 year til the cows come home u feel me?

Back
Top Bottom