R. Kelly Admits He Asked For His Mother's Hand In Marriage

:smh: I'm surprised dude is still alive at this point. Pathetic man, what happened in dude's past to make him want to smash veal?

Corey Holcomb said R Kelly likes boys too. :nerd: I don't have time to dig up the episode, but... dude seems to be into kids, period. No matter the gender. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Dudes in here are clowns and pathetic...entertainment means that much to some of you ? Dudes willing to ignore him being a predator to enjoy his trash music ....So going by this logic you would listen to a know a racist ( I'm talking full on kkk)if he made music you enjoy ?

its like they're retroing disdain for da R.

:lol:

da broad that was in that video allegedly refused to testify.

if she aint care, why should anyone else? na'mean?

Dudes in here are clowns and pathetic...entertainment means that much to some of you ? Dudes willing to ignore him being a predator to enjoy his trash music ....So going by this logic you would listen to a know a racist ( I'm talking full on kkk)if he made music you enjoy ?

Next time R Kelly comes on the radio I'll turn it off and proceed to lecture whoever I'm with. Thank you for your wisdom.

Oh look ninja defending a pedo you do know when they raided his house they found tons of tapes with multiple underage girls... this wasn't some one time thing but most idiots defending him don't know that and still chooses to speak on it

I don't think yall understand how real and common this is.....

I seriously believe R Kelly had this type of relationship with his mother

Last edited:
We've all exeprience the oedipus complex. It's part of the five stages of the psychosexual development of a child.

Lots of sex, sex with minor claims a.k.a statutory rape, abortion, marriage, etc. Kinda just goes on like that.

The one instance of violence involves his wife and she ends up recanting.

Not seeing any signs of straight up misogny or a history of violence. There is that one form of rape but I was thinking more sexual assault/abuse.

Just the same old pedophile ****.

Last edited:

Oh look ninja defending a pedo you do know when they raided his house they found tons of tapes with multiple underage girls... this wasn't some one time thing but most idiots defending him don't know that and still chooses to speak on it

like i said, da man went thru da proper legal channels and was exonerated....

i can't care more for justice than da victim in da video.

that's just how i roll.

that's just how i roll.

So what you're trying to say is you don't care about a grown man raping and brainwashing children?... You're a POS that I hope sufferers what R Kelly has put children through... Jump off a building and die...

that's just how i roll.
You make yourself look stupider and stupider as the days go by ... I'm talking about supporting a know sexual predator ... so if a person is rape or molested and doesn't care we shouldn't care either gotcha

I'm sure NH has a copy of that sex tape under all those sneakers. TF he talking about?! :lol:

that's just how i roll.

So what you're trying to say is you don't care about a grown man raping and brainwashing children?... You're a POS that I hope sufferers what R Kelly has put children through... Jump off a building and die...

oh please... :lol:

get off your moral soap box like step in da name of love & booty aint drop YEARS later and people were rocking just fine :lol:

son was not guilty, SANG IT with Jay-Z, no one ever else took em to task in da court of law.

once again, i CAN'T care more for justice than da women he allegedly violated..they quiet, refused to testify, case closed.

im not wasting time worry about R. Kelly, and when i believe i can fly plays in Space Jam its will continue to play in its entirety at my home. *shrugs*.

boys really in here co-signing the serial assault of little girls, given ninja's klan like disdain for black people i cant say I'm THAT surprised but damn.

boys really in here co-signing the serial assault of little girls, given ninja's klan like disdain for black people i cant say I'm THAT surprised but damn.

da black community sheltered R. Kelly da way they Sheltered Michael Jackson, so u can pass that propaganda pipe around.

at LEAST those kids went for theirs with Jacko...R. Kelly? nope, that woman declined to testify.

so imma say it again. IF she doesn't care bout searching for justice, why should i?

you keep bringing up one girl dog

this dude is a serial child molester

who your willing to side with in an effort to take yet another swipe at black people

I see you right through you

you're a coward on every level

da black community sheltered R. Kelly da way they Sheltered Michael Jackson, so u can pass that propaganda pipe around.

at LEAST those kids went for theirs with Jacko...R. Kelly? nope, that woman declined to testify.

so imma say it again. IF she doesn't care bout searching for justice, why should i?

It was grown adults that "went for theirs" with MJ. Those kids just had to follow their parents' script, which they failed to do, and a jury saw right through all of it.

you keep bringing up one girl dog

this dude is a serial child molester

who your willing to side with in an effort to take yet another swipe at black people

I see you right through you

you're a coward on every level

1st off Cam'ron made a song with him RIGHT AFTER he was acquitted and u had his avi for a decade, and even referenced it on da hate me now freestyle diss to Nas so u can pipe down with ur moral selective outrage. :lol:

second is you can't defend da fact that what im saying about R. Kelly & Michael Jackson was inconveniently correct so now u wanna mouth off..like I ain't see this script before :rolleyes :lol:

i bet ur aloof self own beats headphones regardless of da fact that Dr Dre Beat da cat piss out of his former girlfriends and Dee Barnes..once again da sheltering & rampant selective moral outrage is comedy.

people like you can jump Infront of that moral outrage train for all i care... :lol: :smh:

no way imma care more then supposed victims..i got my own life.

Back
Top Bottom