R. Kelly Admits He Asked For His Mother's Hand In Marriage

Last edited:
1st off Cam'ron made a song with him RIGHT AFTER he was acquitted and u had his avi for a decade, and even referenced it on da hate me now freestyle diss to Nas so u can pipe down with ur moral selective outrage. :lol:

second is you can't defend da fact that what im saying about R. Kelly & Michael Jackson was inconveniently correct so now u wanna mouth off..like I ain't see this script before :rolleyes :lol:

i bet ur aloof self own beats headphones regardless of da fact that Dr Dre Beat da cat piss out of his former girlfriends and Dee Barnes..once again da sheltering & rampant selective moral outrage is comedy.

people like you can jump Infront of that moral outrage train for all i care... :lol: :smh:

no way imma care more then supposed victims..i got my own life.

you can keep moving goalposts all you want anyone thats been on this site long enough knows why you dont care

you can't hide that self hate if you tried

someone got exposed so they gotta go personal :lol:

CZrkhnaWcAAYg1F.jpg

:nerd:

sit your *** down :lol:

you really running with that huh? :rofl:

thats all you got?

that i like a rapper who says wild ****?

how about you refute the fact you hate yourself?

or that you go out of your way to take swipes at black people every chance you get because of that same self hate?

coward.

i bet ur *** owns some Adidas..u know Adi Dassler & his Brother (Puma Founder) were both fervent Nazis?

selective moral outrage reeks in this thread :lol:
Don't own anything adidas Bruh try again clown

at some point in your life you've supported da Adidas brand, or Reebok (which owned by Adidas) and that brand supported Nazis in da past

even partaking in da NBA this past supported Adidas bottomline, so go away and reconcile that with your psuedo moral superiority :lol:

Man calm your sucka *** down. :lol:
Just admit you're a clown b and move forward .... not matter how you slice it you're literally funding a sexual predator who's using his music that you love so much and his celebrity to scoop teenagers ... No one with any dignity or morals could support that .... also like how you didn't answer the question about would you support a klan member

you really running with that huh? :rofl:

thats all you got?

that i like a rapper who says wild ****?

thats all i need. cam validated him in public, same way u did with cam when he made reference to peeing on Nas kid in that diss.

all i said i I'm done litigating R. Kelly in da court of public opinion. u wanna take it personal? imma just let da fuzz deal with u. you're selective moral outrage is exposing u enough.

at some point in your life you've supported da Adidas brand, or Reebok (which owned by Adidas) and that brand supported Nazis in da past

even partaking in da NBA this past supported Adidas bottomline, so go away and reconcile that with your psuedo moral superiority :lol:
Again wrong try again clown

Man calm your sucka *** down. :lol:
Just admit you're a clown b and move forward .... not matter how you slice it you're literally funding a sexual predator who's using his music that you love so much and his celebrity to scoop teenagers ... No one with any dignity or morals could support that .... also like how you didn't answer the question about would you support a klan member

I ain't answer it cuz your question is dumb as ****. I go hard on any racist **** on here so try that BS with somebody else.

So again calm your sucka *** down. :lol:

I ain't upset about ****. Ya'll in here crying trying get people to boycott R Kelly or whatever.

He is a pedo.

He does make great music.

The end. :lol:

you sure seem upset.

Yeah, I'm real upset at ya'll crying. :lol:

Last edited:
thats all i need. cam validated him in public, same way u did with cam when he made reference to peeing on Nas kid in that diss.

all i said i I'm done litigating R. Kelly in da court of public opinion. u wanna take it personal? imma just let da fuzz deal with u. you're selective moral outrage is exposing u enough.

oh my god you reported me.. how will i live... :rofl:

I ain't answer it cuz your question is dumb as ****. I go hard on any racist **** on here so try that BS with somebody else.

So again calm your sucka *** down. :lol:
I know how you feel about racist ...You're proving my point moron ... meaning you wouldn't support someone who thought was pos but apparently being a sexual predator isn't enough to steer you away but racism is ...

Again wrong try again

you're avi says different.. :lol:
now who's got da red Nose? *pssst* Kobe was Signed to adidas during that stint in his career.

da way your piss poor logic works is cuz Kobe who u got on ur avi was cashing adidas checks, u somehow have to atone to da geocide of millions of jews.

:lol:

now who's got da red Nose? *pssst* Kobe was Signed to adidas during that stint in his career.

da way your piss poor logic works is cuz Kobe who u got on ur avi was cashing adidas checks, u somehow have to atone to da geocide of millions of jews.

I never owned a pair of his shoes ..soooo please tell me more of how I supported adidas you reaching and looking stupid ...that's no surprise tho that's what you do

I never owned a pair of his shoes ..soooo please tell me more of how I supported adidas you reaching and looking stupid ...that's no surprise tho that's what you do

you got Kobe in your avi, thats enough for you to answer for da Holocaust...

(im not even gonna address da delicious irony with da Kobe Rape trial cuz this conversation would've been checkmated pages ago :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom