R. Kelly Admits He Asked For His Mother's Hand In Marriage

[thread="643513"]Something that alot of people don't mention is, a 14 y/o black girl is generally comparable to a 16-17 y/o white girl.[/thread]
[thread="643513"] [/thread]
[thread="643513"]I was on YouTube browsing one of those "Public Freakout" compilations, where a older brother put his lil sis on blast, giving her a lecture. She was an 11 y/o in 6th grade pretending to be 15 on FB, and had lots of random dudes blowing up her DM.[/thread]

This a stupid statement that does nothing but continue the trend of defending a pedophile and his actions... A 14 year old girl is a 14 year old girl regardless of race... Some kids have been through more **** than others, but that has absolutely nothing to do with this... He's raped a 14 year girl, pissed on her, and distributed around multiple cities....

He's a POS that deserves to feel what he's done to people... Same with the people that defend his actions... It's one thing to enjoy his music and separate his actors... But to actually defend his actions :x...

The difference between Kobe dating his wife at their ages is that they are still together all these years later... They were obviously very in love, real love... They are 4 years apart in age... R Kelly was 25 and Aaliyah were 10 :x...

Last edited:
Kobe a rapist b. No matter how you want to spin it :lol:

Were you in the room?
Just going by the facts.

Kobe apologists.

Nah, I'm just hip and can read between the lines.

I can admit I rock with Floyd even though he's a scum bag.

I can also tell you I don't **** with sick perverts like Kellz, Cosby, MJ.

I'm not the moral police.

Kobe caught a bad beat.
Kobe a rapist b. No matter how you want to spin it :lol:

Sound like you WANT him to be a rapist bad. :lol:

You talking like it's video evidence.
Want him to be? :lol:

Nah. I just don't convienently ignore the obvious cuz of other reasons.

Were you in the room?

He was the victim 
raw

Last edited:
Not sure why people find it hard to understand that others are able to compartmentalize the music from the man. It doesn't mean you support his act. Based on that logic, we shouldn't be supporting ANYONE that performs any heinous act.

Nah. We KNOW he had sex with and peed on a little girl. Just no. Justify your compartmentalization all you want.

Not sure why people find it hard to understand that others are able to compartmentalize the music from the man. It doesn't mean you support his act. Based on that logic, we shouldn't be supporting ANYONE that performs any heinous act.
But his art and his personal life aren't separate he wrote age ain't nothing but a number b cmon

Nah. We KNOW he had sex with and peed on a little girl. Just no. Justify your compartmentalization all you want.

Dudes in here are acting like listening to his music means you support dude and are ignoring what he did.

When dudes say, "HOw can you listen to his music knowing what he did" what else am I supposed to think they are saying?

Dudes in here are acting like listening to his music means you support dude and are ignoring what he did.

When dudes say, "HOw can you listen to his music knowing what he did" what else am I supposed to think they are saying?

Chris Benoit...

How do you feel watching by a Chris Benoit match?... When he gets hit flushed in the head with a chair, when do you think?... Are you able to enjoy his matches in retrospect knowing what he did, and why he did it?...

Chris Benoit...

How do you feel watching by a Chris Benoit match?... When he gets hit flushed in the head with a chair, when do you think?... Are you able to enjoy his matches in retrospect knowing what he did, and why he did it?...

I watched Chris Benoit vs. Great Sasuke @ 1994 J-Cup a few months ago. I have ZERO issue watching Benoit. Just watched him vs. Roadblock from a 96 edition of Nitro. No issue. Doesn't mean I support what he did.

Chris Benoit...

I watched Chris Benoit vs. Great Sasuke @ 1994 J-Cup a few months ago. I have ZERO issue watching Benoit. Just watched him vs. Roadblock from a 96 edition of Nitro. No issue. Doesn't mean I support what he did.

That's how you feel... I can't watch a Chris Benoit match without flinching or thinking about what he did... I saw the gif of Jericho hitting him with a chair on a suicide dive... :x it was gross and I cringed.... Watching him receive a concussion, I can't do anything but directly correlate that with what he did...

That's how I feel about R Kelly and MJ...

Chris Benoit had brain damage tho......

the **** does he have to do with a known pedophile who makes music primarily about sex?

how do you compartmentalize that? he makes music about sex, his preference for sex is young girls, couldn't one assume ( even though no assumption is really needed because he includes this preference in his music) those songs are about young girls?

dude is a scumbag but until he does it to a ***** in my family i'm not gonna act like he doesn't crank out bangers

now what

you be trying way too hard fam

the **** does he have to do with a known pedophile who makes music primarily about sex?

He brought up Benoit because they both did horrible things. That is why he brought it up.

And honestly, people don't even want to give Benoit a "pass" when it comes to what he did. Everytime I bring up the fact that he had CTE, it gets ignored and I am called an "apologist."

how do you compartmentalize that? he makes music about sex, his preference for sex is young girls, couldn't one assume ( even though no assumption is really needed because he includes this preference in his music) those songs are about young girls?

My brain doesn't think about little girls when listening to R. Kelly songs.

Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand.

Maybe YOU do, I don't.

But I am trying too hard?

Wait, Benoit has brain damage but R Kelly doesn't have brain damage? THE MAN WAS MOLESTED MAD TIMES AS A KID. THAT WILL **** YOUR BRAIN AND YOU WILL VIEW SEX, MEN AND WOMEN COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY.

dude is a scumbag but until he does it to a ***** in my family i'm not gonna act like he doesn't crank out bangers

now what

It's the association between "performer" and "person"... A lot of people can separate the 2... They can enjoy his music/wrestling/acting/directing, but not actually" support" them, as in paying money to see them perform or buy their act... These people tend to see the damage they've done to others, but genuinely enjoy their art...

There's people like NH who are simply POS humans and will continue to support the artist and gives no damns about the damage they do to others... They don't separate the "performer" and "person hi " and have no desire to because they don't care about others...

Then there are people who can't separate "performer" and "person" and see a direct correction... I can't watch a Chris Benoit match and watch him get concussed, knowing it led to the death of his family... Likewise, I can't listen to MJ/Kelly knowing that their music is at least inspired by their pedophilia...

We are all humans. We are all hypocrits. I am sure we can go down the list of any one of us and ask, "How can you still "support" ______ after they did ______." So all of this fake outrage isn't even needed. If someone wants to support Kelly, let them do that. Doesn't make you a better human nor does it make them any less of a human.

WE ALL PICK AND CHOOSE

So yall still listen to his music or nah?
Do I like R.Kelly? Hell no! He's a piece of garbage.

Do I buy or voluntarily listen to his music? No. I'm not putting money in his pockets.

If I'm on the dance floor at a wedding and Step In The Name of Love comes on, am I gonna stop dancing? No 

Back
Top Bottom