R. Kelly Admits He Asked For His Mother's Hand In Marriage

The woman had filed a separate civil suit against Bryant, and had agreed to dismissal of the sexual assault charge against him provided the athlete issue the following apology to his accuser
You really think he was gonna say "the ***** is lying and I didn't rape her" once they said they'll drop the charges if he apologizes?

Last edited:
Technically....Kobe was 21 when he met Vanessa....while she was a junior in HS.....

nerd.gif
I don't care if she was a freshman. She was 18. - http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/la-sp-kobe-vanessa-bryant-20160417-story.html

Kobe

I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.
This ***** Kobe raped her.

Been saying it for years.

The woman had filed a separate civil suit against Bryant, and had agreed to dismissal of the sexual assault charge against him provided the athlete issue the following apology to his accuser

You really think he was gonna say "the ***** is lying and I didn't rape her" once they said they'll drop the charges if he apologizes?
If he didn't rape her he'd refuse to make that statement and go to trial.

I'm not falling for any comparisons to dudes who cop pleas to ceo.as they aint commit. If you aint do it, fight it.

Last edited:
I don't even understand why these two are being compared. Both are "accused" rapists but one undeniably has a thing for children :lol:
FACTS ... dudes just trying to deflect the fact that enjoy the pedo tunes he was making and using his victims as inspiration ..THE MAN LITERALLY WROTE AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER

Kobe

I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.
I know that this is a "legal" statement of saying I didn't commit the rape
But man, it really means I raped her but she can't legally prove it

Kobe got "engaged" to her when she was 18. They obviously dated prior to that.

"He met Vanessa and, according to her friends, began sending roses to Marina High and picking her up after school."

If that was kells....we'd all have the :x face.

NBA all star in his 20s sending flowers to a girl in high school.....welp :nerd:.

Wavy tryna low key troll :lol:

:lol:. A lor bit. I never miss a chance at Lakers/Kobe slander. But in alll honesty....dude did bring up an interesting point.

I think Kobe was innocent. And I can understand a 20 year old dating a 17 year old in HS.

But one could argue it the other way. And as a pattern.....

I will continue to support nd listen to Robert Kelly's music. I support Bill Cosby, also. Your innocent until proven guilty in the court of law. Hey, i didn't make the rules. *Shrugs*

I think they are both innocent.

I will continue to support nd listen to Robert Kelly's music. I support Bill Cosby, also. Your innocent until proven guilty in the court of law. Hey, i didn't make the rules. *Shrugs*

I think they are both innocent.

So despite the dozens of tapes, you still believe he's innocent?

And u wonder why you get treated like the village idiot

wrong.

they both been exonerated by identicial means in court (victim/plantiff decline to pursue charges)...so if u got beef with Kellz, u betta remove your Kobe AVI and renounce him or pipe down.
Bro shut up you're legit slow ... so what about him dating a underage Aaliyah at 30 idc about a court system I'm talking FACTS .... it's a fact r.kelly is a sexual predator .... and yet you still haven't said anything about all those tapes the police found ... you just talk in circles and deflect I really think you have a learning disability you have the reading comprehension of a first grader no need to respond either I'm done responding too you b move along

This **** just came up on shuffle, why in the **** would I care about his ****** up ways or 2-3 grown men running around in here trying to convince people not to listen to this man's music. **** off, this man got way too many classics for me to give a ****.

wrong.

they both been exonerated by identicial means in court (victim/plantiff decline to pursue charges)...so if u got beef with Kellz, u betta remove your Kobe AVI and renounce him or pipe down.
Bro shut up you're legit slow ... so what about him dating a underage Aaliyah at 30 idc about a court system I'm talking FACTS .... it's a fact r.kelly is a sexual predator .

and by your own logic Kobe Bryant is too sooo.....

[emoji]128554[/emoji] time to deal with that on your own time... you're finished here.

This **** just came up on shuffle, why in the **** would I care about his ****** up ways or 2-3 grown men running around in here trying to convince people not to listen to this man's music. **** off, this man got way too many classics for me to give a ****.

my personal underated fave.

Last edited:
Kobe apologists.
Nah, I'm just hip and can read between the lines.

I can admit I rock with Floyd even though he's a scum bag.

I can also tell you I don't **** with sick perverts like Kellz, Cosby, MJ.

I'm not the moral police.

Kobe caught a bad beat.

This topic isn't a laughing matter.....

But this pic right here is hilarious :lol:.

Hate to say it.....but how can you be a Kobe fan.....and hate R Kelly.

Both of them are "accused rapist." None of them found guilty in the court of law. (I think Kobe was innocent btw). But one could EASILY make that argument that dude with the Kobe avi is being hypocritical.

:lol: I think a key piece is being left out here, the videotape of R Kelly smashing and pissing on a 14 year old.

Think I've said it here before but the man has made some classics, but I can't in good conscience continue to support anything he does knowing what he's done. If you want to continue that's on you, won't be out here calling folks all sorts of names for no reason. But just realize you're on some blue wall of silence ****.

Kobe, Ben etc, court of opinions vs direct facts with Kells.

Last edited:
dude is a scumbag but until he does it to a ***** in my family i'm not gonna act like he doesn't crank out bangers

now what

Back
Top Bottom