"Racism still alive they just be concealing it" vol. VMA fallout

This is why i like NT. We keep it real in here.

This racism stuff is real, im know as the nice black guy right. Well anyway, one night i was partying with some white friends. They decided it would be funnyto tell some racist jokes, i was down to here one. But these dudes just kept coming with em laughing there %%@ off. Im like yall need to chill, then they werelike c'mon josh its cool tell some racist white jokes. I was like im not into that stuff. It got the point were i had to get aggressive for them to shutup. I didnt hurt nobody, but i had to show them "nice" josh stands up when need be. I couldnt believe how entertained they were about telling blackhanging jokes and all that stuff. And i know white people still do that hit in private all the time.

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

"Kanye West doesn't Care about White People."

but on the real, Relax Blacks.

i hope you black fam cuz if not these cats are looking for blood out here

Read my mind right here. Comment just hit me wrong and I'm not black.

kanye is that dude still
laugh.gif
, he brought the lulz, even though it wasmessd up. just like him saying bush dont like blacks that was
laugh.gif

hes a DUM BOLD cocky entertaining n
laugh.gif

The fact that we are so enamored with trivial bull$*#+ like this is a sad, but accurate reflection of how shallow our society has become and how thorough a jobthe media has done in brainwashing us. How does this elicit more of a reaction then North Korea saying they are going to blow us off the map, or our leaderslying to us. This isn't real life guys.

I fully expected this so it doesn't surprise me at all.

When the grass is cut the snakes will show. Simple and plain.

A man can stand up during an presidential speech and call the president a liar and still not be put out there and insulted
as much as a rapper for interrupting a country star's moon-man acceptance.
This country has its priorities backwards.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

"Kanye West doesn't Care about White People."

but on the real, Relax Blacks.
I don't know if you thought that statement was funny but it def wasn't. Half of these people posting that stuff on Twitter, Facebook, etc.don't have half the amount of courage it takes to step to somebody and say what they posted. They would crumble and fold if you even confronted it aboutit. There's a couple of people who I thought was cool who posted some out of the line stuff. If I confronted them about the stuff they was posting theywouldn't know what to say. They're cowards.

U can't be worried about what these closet racist say cause they are cowards they twitter there anger and hide behind screens

Originally Posted by GTEK

A man can stand up during an presidential speech and call the president a liar and still not be put out there and insulted

this

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Honestly Im tired of this BS.
White people are never going to let that $#^& go....
this whole upcoming generation has said some of the most dumbest $^#&
I will ever hear in my whole life.
The night when Obama became president was an real eye opener for me
about how in their eyes we still aint @^$#.
smh.gif
So true homie...so true.
Realest $%*# posted in this thread

Yea this is so true but this is america people wake up don't act shocked or surprised when stuff like this happens

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Yea this is so true but this is america people wake up don't act shocked or surprised when stuff like this happens

basics.

no lie I understand that kanye is a bad guy but the racist comments are just to much, now I know that they are hiding it

read a bunch of these racist tweets.. Had 1 girl in my facebook friends call Kanye a racist before I saw any of this mess and said "How in the hell doesthis make him a racist?"

Stupid people
smh.gif

\

ABC's Terry Moran set the Twitter-sphere all aflutter when he wrote:

ttweett.jpg

We've reached out to Moran and will update this post when we learn more.

Now, an ABC spokesperson explains to POLITICO what happened:

"In the process of reporting on remarks by President Obama that were made during a CNBC interview, ABC News employees prematurely tweeted a portion of those remarks that turned out to be from an off-the-record portion of the interview. This was done before our editorial process had been completed. That was wrong. We apologize to the White House and CNBC and are taking steps to ensure that it will not happen again."

The White House had no immediate comment.

Obama called Kanye a %$%%!+@. LOL.

I dont know why some people have to take insulting Kanye to the lowest common denominator. There is plenty bad to say about him without calling him a N____.
He is a narcissist d bag with a drinking problem and a superiority complex. His music isnt that great and his sense of style sucks. Those are all far moredamming faults than being BORN a black person. SMH at these people.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sam206

I like how this thread is showing that only white people are racist
Fact is...white people have more of a problem with black people than black people do with whites...how much more evidence do you need??
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

This is why i like NT. We keep it real in here.

This racism stuff is real, im know as the nice black guy right. Well anyway, one night i was partying with some white friends. They decided it would be funny to tell some racist jokes, i was down to here one. But these dudes just kept coming with em laughing there %%@ off. Im like yall need to chill, then they were like c'mon josh its cool tell some racist white jokes. I was like im not into that stuff. It got the point were i had to get aggressive for them to shut up. I didnt hurt nobody, but i had to show them "nice" josh stands up when need be. I couldnt believe how entertained they were about telling black hanging jokes and all that stuff. And i know white people still do that hit in private all the time.

I was just talking to someone on Twitter about this after I read the article. My roommate is a white dude. I mean I never thought I'd get uncomfortablefrom racist jokes, but I'm starting to feel that way. Usually I'm pretty open-minded and try not to take *%%# so seriously, but like you said dude justhas ammo for days. In between the hahas you can tell thats how most whites see us, even if THEY WANT be open-minded. I mean don't get me wrong, we all KNOWstereotypes for every race but sometimes dudes overstep boundaries and don't know when to be like "Alright, thats enough jokes, lemme stop".

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I fully expected this so it doesn't surprise me at all.

When the grass is cut the snakes will show. Simple and plain.
Word.

That's the realest talk right there. You my friend, have just made it to my fb status.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Fact is...white people have more of a problem with black people than black people do with whites...how much more evidence do you need??
smh.gif
This is definitely untrue.

Originally Posted by emkay

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

smh.gif
This is definitely untrue.

so if enimen did that to beyonce....you think black people would go crazy?

Back
Top Bottom