Racist Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma caught on tape.

I doubt any of them will grow from this. You hear this dude's "apology"? He blames alcohol and the people who taught him the song, and he says he did it to fit in. Come on...

I did a lot of dumb things in my younger years when I got drunk, but @!!@ like this is pure hatred. I can't believe rap lyrics are even being brought up :lol:

Last edited:
To all the apologists, do you know how damn racist you have to be to sing this song for no damn reason?

I mean, it's on a whole other level. These guys are on bus with 100% white occupants going to a 100% white event, and instead of thinking about the event theyre going to, they're singing racist chants black people joining their frat :lol: that's how damn pathetic they are

Last edited:
the use of music as a defense is simply perpetuating the deafening effect it has on black people and the enjoyment white people take in actively participating/promoting racist ideas

Sooo that means it's ok.........?
Its not okay for white people to sing along to rap songs in which the rapper, who is black, says the word n*****? They're supposed to bleep themselves out because of their skin color? Interesting.

Last edited:
Its not okay for white people to sing along to rap songs in which the rapper, who is black, says the word n*****? They're supposed to bleep themselves out because of their skin color? Interesting.

No its not ok and yes they should bleep themselves out.. just like you wouldnt allow your kids to say curse words in music.

just like you got all these spanish folks and other people saying it doesnt make it right for them to say it either

just my .02 cents

Last edited:

To be fair she was singing along to a rap song. 
bruh. what rap song was she singing that said n**** 15 times ina  row? I wanted to give paula dean sr the benefit of the doubt and say it was trinidad james... but its too much of a reach to go from 3 times to 15+ times. she let it rip with a smile on her face. i dont wanna hear the excuse of its a rap song. i have to constantly tell certain white friends it actually annoys me MORE when i see them go out of their way to avoid saying n**** while spitting a song. 

bruh. what rap song was she singing that said n**** 15 times ina  row? I wanted to give paula dean sr the benefit of the doubt and say it was trinidad james... but its too much of a reach to go from 3 times to 15+ times. she let it rip with a smile on her face. i dont wanna hear the excuse of its a rap song. i have to constantly tell certain white friends it actually annoys me MORE when i see them go out of their way to avoid saying n**** while spitting a song. 
I don't know, Plies maybe 
laugh.gif

@ska yea living in the Bible Belt is a whole different animal...I'm sure at this point I probably don't even notice a lot of racist **** I'm around everyday....

Just stop, take your cape off. She knew what she was doing. There is a reason why when whites listen to a rap song they skip the N word when blacks are around. GER and GGA are the same word, it's just slang.

This is why I wish African Americans can do away with GGA completely. Because they (non blacks) see us call each other that and think hey if they say it I can too. Or "this one isn't as bad, this is the okay version, so it's not racist"

Just stop, take your cape off. She knew what she was doing. There is a reason why when whites listen to a rap song they skip the N word when blacks are around. GER and GGA are the same word, it's just slang.

This is why I wish African Americans can do away with GGA completely. Because they (non blacks) see us call each other that and think hey if they say it I can too. Or "this one isn't as bad, this is the okay version, so it's not racist"
Honestly, while I agree with what you're saying, when it comes to white people saying either word in songs because their black friends say it, I think that's more because they're looking for an example for it be ok, and less because they honestly think it's ok since their black friends say it.

Make sense? I think the mentality starts with needing it to be legit ok, and then they get that validation from their black friends that say it. I don't think the mentality starts with a sensitivity and a curiosity, and then they learn that it's ok because their black friends say it.

When you are looking for the validation of something you believe, you'll find it.

Last edited:
None of these dudes lives are over, even the ones that got expelled.

Sure this sets them back, might cost them a couple job opportunities.

But Nepotism is a helluva drug.

its always cringeworthy when i see non blacks call greet eachother with "sup n__" just because they think its a cool thing to do

the word in general is cringeworthy 

Do you think there is any chance that the two guys who were expelled can actually learn/grow from this? At the end of the day, they are 19/20. I think most people can say that at that age, you are prone to stupidity and making mistakes.

FWIW, I think no matter how contrite they are, this is something that will certainly **** them going forward. It's not like getting expelled for an alcohol/drug related incident...this is on a completely different level. They will always be those guys. A quick background search for whatever prospective company they are applying to will most certainly uncover their past. It's obviously something that they should have thought about, but they're the ones who have to live with this mistake.
speaking to his employment situation...

His dad is VP for a fall estate firm out here on Dallas.

Re is a very close knit good ol' boys circle it here.

He'll be fine, bruh... I promise you.

I'm willing to be my next paycheck that there are PLENTY of SAE real estate guys that went to OU and sang that chat all throughout Dallas and Houston...

Again.. He WILL be fine

its always cringeworthy when i see non blacks call greet eachother with "sup n__" just because they think its a cool thing to do

For me its sad to see little kids call each other the N word. They are already conditioned :smh:. :frown:

speaking to his employment situation...

His dad is VP for a fall estate firm out here on Dallas.

Re is a very close knit good ol' boys circle it here.

He'll be fine, bruh... I promise you.

Basically.

Either people are completely oblivious to the good ol' boy network or they don't know how deep it runs.

None of these kids' way of living will be compromised at all.

Last edited:
Honestly, while I agree with what you're saying, when it comes to white people saying either word in songs because their black friends say it, I think that's more because they're looking for an example for it be ok, and less because they honestly think it's ok since their black friends say it.

Make sense? I think the mentality starts with needing it to be legit ok, and then they get that validation from their black friends that say it. I don't think the mentality starts with a sensitivity and a curiosity, and then they learn that it's ok because their black friends say it.

When you are looking for the validation of something you believe, you'll find it.

The "well black people say it " argument is so tired. Women (of all races) call each other "female dog" all the time, but I still have common sense to not call women that. Hell, there was a whole show called "queer eye for the straight guy" would I call someone who's homosexual a queer? Absolutely not.

People understand this concept in ever other instance unless it deals with black people. Then everyone gets selective amnesia.

agreed
to add to that, a negative response to that greeting is always "wtf are you doing, what if a black person was around to hear you say that" and never "dont say that because its racist" 

So I can't say, "Hey, can you play ****** in Paris"?
you can say whatever you want but don't be surprised of the repercussions.

I see dudes keep spouting about free speech (not you, doe)

And the thing that they fail to realize is that the 1st amendment is freedom of speech...

NOT freedom from results from freedom of speech.

No its not ok and yes they should bleep themselves out.. just like you wouldnt allow your kids to say curse words in music.

just like you got all these spanish folks and other people saying it doesnt make it right for them to say it either

just my .02 cents
So I can't say, "Hey, can you play ****** in Paris"?
Nah, man. It's literally the name of the song.

At least I wouldn't care at all in that instance. I think most people need to know that for most blacks, when it comes to the word it's pretty much a 50/50 roll of the dice on how they'll react to someone non-black saying it.

If you're comfortable with taking that risk, have at it. If not, might want to refrain from using it.

Some white people get off on saying the n-word. It is like a drug for them

Even "liberal" ones
word! lmao this reminds me of the spongebob episode when they discover cursing and call it "sentence-enhancers" talking about it makes their lips tingle and it rolls off the tongue so easily. i just imagine that when i think of why some white people want to say it so bad. the taboo feeling of saying it gives pleasure i guess

Back
Top Bottom