Racist Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma caught on tape.

speaking to his employment situation...

His dad is VP for a fall estate firm out here on Dallas.

Re is a very close knit good ol' boys circle it here.

He'll be fine, bruh... I promise you.
Basically.

Either people are completely oblivious to the good ol' boy network or they don't know how deep it runs.

None of these kids' way of living will be compromised at all.
Both.

Some are completely oblivious.

Others who are aware because their cousin is a good ol' boy think that their cousin is a rare type.

Last edited:
So I can't say, "Hey, can you play ****** in Paris"?
you can say whatever you want but don't be surprised of the repercussions.

I see dudes keep spouting about free speech (not you, doe)

And the thing that they fail to realize is that the 1st amendment is freedom of speech...

NOT freedom from results from freedom of speech.

Brah not only that, the 1st amendment is meant to protect you from the government

Not private citizens.

Every time I hear a black person say they want to "ban the word" because they don't like to hear white folk saying it.

I'm like hell no, they have the right to say it, and they have the right to suffer the wrath of the public when they do.

Let them lose them jobs and names get smeared :smokin

Some white people get off on saying the n-word. It is like a drug for them

Even "liberal" ones

word! lmao this reminds me of the spongebob episode when they discover cursing and call it "sentence-enhancers" talking about it makes their lips tingle and it rolls off the tongue so easily. i just imagine that when i think of why some white people want to say it so bad. the taboo feeling of saying it gives pleasure i guess

Brah I always shake my head when i see a white person trying to tell a joke that uses the N-word.

There face is always full of excitement when they start, then full of frustration when they realize they can't drop the n-bomb with me in the room. :lol:

Pulp Fiction's "Dead ****** Storage"

Chapelle Show "****** Family"

Louie C.K "The N-word" bit

Stuff like that is orgasmic to them. They always come wit the "I got use the word to tell the joke" steez :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
you can say whatever you want but don't be surprised of the repercussions.

I see dudes keep spouting about free speech (not you, doe)

And the thing that they fail to realize is that the 1st amendment is freedom of speech...

NOT freedom from results from freedom of speech.

/thread.

Brah I always shake my head when i see a white person trying to tell a joke that uses the N-word.

There face is always full of excitement when they start, then full of frustration when they no they can't drop the n-bomb with me in the room. :lol:

Pulp Fiction's "Dead ****** Storage"

Chapelle Show "****** Family"

Louie C.K "The N-word" bit

Stuff like that is orgasmic to them. They always come wit the "I got use the word to tell the joke" steez :smh: :lol:
I forgot where I heard it...

But they basically said...

"The n word is really the only thing that a white man CANT do that a black man can..."

Do you think there is any chance that the two guys who were expelled can actually learn/grow from this? At the end of the day, they are 19/20. I think most people can say that at that age, you are prone to stupidity and making mistakes.

FWIW, I think no matter how contrite they are, this is something that will certainly **** them going forward. It's not like getting expelled for an alcohol/drug related incident...this is on a completely different level. They will always be those guys. A quick background search for whatever prospective company they are applying to will most certainly uncover their past. It's obviously something that they should have thought about, but they're the ones who have to live with this mistake.
speaking to his employment situation...

His dad is VP for a fall estate firm out here on Dallas.

Re is a very close knit good ol' boys circle it here.

He'll be fine, bruh... I promise you.

I'm willing to be my next paycheck that there are PLENTY of SAE real estate guys that went to OU and sang that chat all throughout Dallas and Houston...

Again.. He WILL be fine

Meh, we'll see.

For the time being, he's ******. Unless he works directly under his father, I'm going to have a hard time believing that someone with this much controversy attached to his name is going to be fine any time soon.

If he does get hired somewhere, this will not be forgotten. Especially in the age of the internet/social media. These are the guys who brought down an entire frat at OU for something disgraceful. All it will take is for someone to google his name 5-10 years from now to see what he's doing, and boom.....you're going to have A LOT of questions to answer, as well as unwanted attention, if you're his employer.

Time will only tell on this one.

It's about sensitivity, not permission.

Makes sense. I just feel like .. Look it's the same of the song. It is what it is. Avoiding it to me would be me making it a race thing, not just the simple fact that it's the name of a song.

Idk, I'm just an Asian guy that grew up on rap and hip hop and I like to rap along.

Last edited:

Basically.

Either people are completely oblivious to the good ol' boy network or they don't know how deep it runs.

None of these kids' way of living will be compromised at all.
Yep.. Future Sherriff Police Chief Lawmaker in the making.. Hell pass a law that says black people cant drive in the suburbs.. so instead theyll never be a black in sae itll be itll never be a black in my suburbs

Meh, we'll see.

For the time being, he's ******. Unless he works directly under his father, I'm going to have a hard time believing that someone with this much controversy attached to his name is going to be fine any time soon.

If he does get hired somewhere, this will not be forgotten. Especially in the age of the internet/social media. These are the guys who brought down an entire frat at OU for something disgraceful. All it will take is for someone to google his name 5-10 years from now to see what he's doing, and boom.....you're going to have A LOT of questions to answer, as well as unwanted attention, if you're his employer.

he's 19, famb.

Dude wasn't going to be in the workforce for the next 5 years anyway.

These good ol' boys are FAR more forgiving of something like this...

And in 5 years, MSNBC is not going to say "parker rice gets hired by *insert company you've never heard of* this week."

Meh, we'll see.

he's 19, famb.

And in 5 years, MSNBC is not going to say "parker rice gets hired by *insert company you've never heard of* this week."

I know he's 19, famb.

And I'll stand by what I said. Unless he's going to work under his dad, who will also be under scrutiny if he's hired, he's going to have a VERY hard time landing a job. The stigma of being a racist...not just a racist, but one who brought down an established frat at OU, will follow him forever.

You hire this guy, you're going to have to answer questions...5 years from now or even 10. Different day & age of internet/social media/activism. This won't be forgotten and there are more people out there who make sure of it.

Meh, we'll see.

he's 19, famb.

This needs to be posted at the top of this thread.

This dude is not going to be on Indeed searching for jobs like regular folk. These dudes take care of their own.

The only thing these good ole boys gonna hold against Parker is that he got caught.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, fellas.

Brah I feel what you're saying but I my thing is that there are so many ways dude could go

A true to the game white supremacist knows how to get around this.

He gonna say he did counseling, did a couple "community projects", ask for forgiveness, and judging by this thread and what i have read on other boards. There will be people ready to forgive him.

So in five years he enters the job market not has Parker Rice the racist, but Parker Rice "young man who made a mistake but is now fighting racism"

Without ever learning his lesson.

It is a obstacle for dude. But he got the connections, and resources to get pass this.

Being racist isn't a disadvantaged to white people. As long as they follow the code and not let it get caught up in mainstream media then theyre good to go.

When's the last time you seen a white employee expose another for using racial slurs?

Plenty of jobs hire convicted criminals. No one is asking them questions or showing their disapproval. These dudes aren't going to do interviews for positions, their folk's friend are just gonna put them on with some analyst role.

Being racist isn't a disadvantaged to white people. As long as they follow the code and not let it get caught up in mainstream media then theyre good to go.

When's the last time you seen a white employee expose another for using racial slurs?
Yep.

There is no punishment in America for being a racist, but there is if you get labeled as one.

Last edited:
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, fellas.

Brah I feel what you're saying but I my thing is that there are so many ways dude could go

A true to the game white supremacist knows how to get around this.

He gonna say he did counseling, did a couple "community projects", ask for forgiveness, and judging by this thread and what i have read on other boards. There will be people ready to forgive him.

So in five years he enters the job market not has Parker Rice the racist, but Parker Rice "young man who made a mistake but is now fighting racism"

Without ever learning his lesson.

It is a obstacle for dude. But he got the connections, and resources to get pass this.

I never said you were wrong. However, If you look back, I said "time will tell." It can EASILY go either way for Rice.

Yea...I can see the SAE/family connections maaaaaybe helping him down the road just as much as I can see this dude being toxic for the early part of his attempted professional career.

In this age of companies being careful of who's working for them and avoiding controversy at all costs, they have to be VERY careful in the hiring process due to potential fallout/blowback.

We'll just have to sit back and see how this unfolds.

Do people understand how the private sector works?

It's at-will employment. Depending on the amount of public interfacing involved with the job...how on earth would this hurt these kids in the future?

Maybe if one of them applied to work for the Federal Government...this might hurt them. But the private sector is a VAST VAST VAST place. Hell...there are jobs out there where nobody will even know of your employment there. I've held a job that required a secret clearance and had to sign a waiver when I left that said I didn't work there...and knew nothing about the company. Nobody besides me and my superiors from that place knows I even worked there.

There's no secret database that exists where you enter someone's name in and it says "He said the N word...don't hire".

There's a ton of factors and variables that goes into this discussion...but believing that they are just completely finished for their rest their lives is COMPLETELY wrong.

Last edited:
i remember when i was chilling with a bunch of drunk megans and ashleys in college and how much they would drop it.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Who said they were finished for the rest of their lives though? VP, if you're addressing me, you're misconstruing what I'm saying...which is for THE TIME BEING, he's ******.

Back
Top Bottom