Racist Houston Police Department officers caught on tape --update NT ON THE NEWS!!! FUUUUUU

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
NT we made it. If I get interviewed somehow..oh boy
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I can't embed on google chrome.

I wasn't there that night but alot of my potna's were since I got some fam at PV university, and cliffnotes:

-They threw a big grad party/event at club HUSH in houston, in the katy area [suburb] of town

-At some point around 12AM-%@* some goons rushed the door and took the cash register.

-HUSH is supposed to have security at these events, HPD is always privately contracted, but for whatever reason they only had like 4 lawmen at the door.

The video basically shows a convo between one of the promoters and a HPD officer talking out of their rectums. The cop says something along the lines of "N-word shouldnt even be out here"

The situation at hand goes beyond criminals being loose out there, beyond cops being too lazy and understaffed to do something about it...I personally think part of this problem has to do with alot of the BLACK cops in houston not being native houstonians and thinking they're BETTER THAN BLACK/HISPANIC houstonians...

If we got this kind of mentality floating around in those patrol cars, then why should we ask for MORE protection from some of these self-righteous tough-guys ?

I understand the vid has some cussing in it, but I think we can make an exception and use this to learn about the problems in my city. If you wanna repost this somewhere else you are more than welcome to. This all happened last night so the cliffnotes are based off mostly hearsay for now, once I found a newsstory I'll update

Congrats your "If we got this kind of mentality floating around in those patrol cars, then why should we ask for MORE protection from some of theseself-righteous tough-guys" quote was quoted on KPRC 2 on the 10 o'clock news Monday.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]News Anchor: "One girlwrote:[/color]
If we got this kind of mentality floating around in those patrol cars, then why should we ask for MORE protection from some of these self-righteous tough-guys ?
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2:20 mark of the video.. Forgot About Jae that's you[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Oh shiiiiiiizzel you're on the map! haha

Wait so you are a girl? i thought you ere a dude. dont be mad

Got confused because I didn't notice you were the "girl" she was talking about
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
still

Back
Top Bottom