Raging bull package?

If you have the Raging bulls pack, you can see that the red suede has paper wrapped around each shoe but the 3ms the paper is wrapped around both shoes. Thereis something behind this and i need help
ohwell.gif

They do bleed no matter what you use on them. I sprayed them with the Water and Stain Proofer from Finishline and still bled. I wore mine 3 times already andnow my pants have red dye on them and looks more like pink stripes
laugh.gif
Just have to deal with it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Wore the Red Suedes to school with skinnys...no bleeding @ all...

Your pants are too tight around your leg that the jeans don't touch the shoe. Haha. I never got into nut huggers..to me, it's for females. Just myopinion, rock em if you like em.

Originally Posted by Daver

Your pants are too tight around your leg that the jeans don't touch the shoe. Haha. I never got into nut huggers..to me, it's for females. Just my opinion, rock em if you like em.
Not slim straight jeans. They are
pimp.gif
. Skinnies can be freshwith J's if they're not too tight.

Your pants are too tight around your leg that the jeans don't touch the shoe. Haha. I never got into nut huggers..to me, it's for females. Just my opinion, rock em if you like em.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real. They hug so close they become your skin andthat's why they do not touch. I put them on for fun and though they fit good moving in them is not an option. Lets say you walk at a 45 degree angle. Withthose pants your restricted to 25degrees. And then people SAG in them......turrble
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Mine are fine, no bleeding after 5 wears. Haven't wore the 3ms yet.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]of course there not ....wouldn't expect you to say anythingdifferent[/color]
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom