RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Hayden balled out for missing so much time. Hope he keeps it up. If he does, think of how dirty him, Mack and Sio are going to be in 2/3 years. Jelly looked nice too.

I'm convinced Barnes has dirt on Mark or something, the coaches talk him up constantly and he's been our most penalized lineman consistently for years. Howard has been bad too.

Last edited:
Not sure how to embed vine videos...but my dog Mack gettin played and no flag AGAIN.

The DJ personal foul penalty was BS too...

we showed heart this week, they haven't quit, that's a great sign, I love how the rookies are playing, DJ will only improve, just have to stay on the field, TJ is going to be a star, I believe McGill will shine soon as well, Carr needs help, Olsen has to go, he is not utilizing the strengths of this Offense. Our lack of a #1 receiver kills us every week. I hope we get the type of impact out of our 2015 draft class like we have with this years. first solid draft in a decade. RM whiffed in FA they all need to be cut and try to replace them with younger talent. we have a ton of money again and high draft pick coming up. the future looks good, just get a couple wins please! can't go 0-16 no way.

Moore running the wrong routes
laugh.gif
sick.gif

He needs to go
been doing that his whole career, he will be gone. sad because dude had the talent to be great.

#17 just doesn't give a **** :smh: Dude was one of my favorites too, but it's time to go. Went from being the best wide on the team to arguably 4th, if not 5th, now.

Man my buddy hit me up because he has an extra ticket for the SD game and he lives out there. Deciding whether to shell out for travel, I'm gonna have to fly because my car can't handle those miles I think.

Real talk..

why are you guys still giving a **** about the raiders if they suck so bad

Not tryna hate, I'm asking real talk, you guys should boycott the organization for its stupidity 

i'm glad the raiders only lost by 7 to the seahawks, it means we'll crush Seattle when we get to century 

Also, I'll be in Oaktown for the game in december. 

Last edited:
Real talk..

Not tryna hate, I'm asking real talk, you guys should boycott the organization for its stupidity 

i'm glad the raiders only lost by 7 to the seahawks, it means we'll crush Seattle when we get to century 

Can't speak for eryone but as for me I was born into the Raider nation. I've loved this team since the 80s. I know nothing else. Through thick and thin, good and bad, I'll always ride for my Raiders. We suck, have sucked for 10+ years now but jus cause they do doesn't mean I or we gonna abandon them. Niners jus got good again last few years. Before that they was in the same boat as the raiders. We're you not a fan then?? Ill talk shiiit and voice my frustrations but doesn't mean I won't b back in my jersey the next week screaming at the tv for my team...

Real talk..

That's like asking why wouldn't you give up on a family member who's going through tough times. Impossible to even consider.

Real talk..

Eat a ****. If you want to actually come in her and talk football it's good but if you're just gonna ask poorly disguised troll questions you can **** off back to the Niner thread. :lol:

Last edited:
Lol just ruffling y'alls feathers haha 

you fought Seattle hard

y'all rookies earning that respect across the league 

It's all good u ou know that game on December 7th is our Super Bowl right. If we go 1-15 beating you guys the entire season is a success. :lol:

It's all good u ou know that game on December 7th is our Super Bowl right. If we go 1-15 beating you guys the entire season is a success.
laugh.gif
I know it, if we lose that game we'll be on suicide watch

bragging rigths for the bay will be handed over despite 3 nfc champ games and all the other accolates. But i think our boys will be ready for it. I just got my tix, i'm pumped 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom