Raising Cane's: The chicken finger version of In-n-Out

sweet baby jeebus that looks delish. I doubt we have one here though
frown.gif

zaxbys.jpg

^ 1,000,000 times better.

- Raising Canes chicken has no flavor. if they could only add a little seasoning to their meat they could possibly give Zaxby's a run for their money.

zaxbys.jpg

^ 1,000,000 times better.

- Raising Canes chicken has no flavor. if they could only add a little seasoning to their meat they could possibly give Zaxby's a run for their money.

I'm in love with this place. First had it in Louisiana and then I realized that we had one in Lewisville here in Dallas,TX. Now God answered my prayer and they opened one 2 blocks from my house.

I hit this place up about 1 or twice a week. Especially at 2:30AM after we leave the bars and clubs.

I'm in love with this place. First had it in Louisiana and then I realized that we had one in Lewisville here in Dallas,TX. Now God answered my prayer and they opened one 2 blocks from my house.

I hit this place up about 1 or twice a week. Especially at 2:30AM after we leave the bars and clubs.

I go to the Columbus, Ohio locations all of the time. They are fire. Cane sauce = pure crack!

I go to the Columbus, Ohio locations all of the time. They are fire. Cane sauce = pure crack!

Got one 20 minutes from my house... pure %@@@*++ crack. only thing is that the damn fries are always soggy cause of the moisture in the box.

Got one 20 minutes from my house... pure %@@@*++ crack. only thing is that the damn fries are always soggy cause of the moisture in the box.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Cane sauce = thousand island dressing x ketchup. It still looks amazing though

Not even close

i havnt effed with their sauce ever since i found out it was mostly mayo
sick.gif

a caniac box is still appreciated.   hold the cole slaw and toss in either an extra toast or some fries
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Cane sauce = thousand island dressing x ketchup. It still looks amazing though

Not even close

i havnt effed with their sauce ever since i found out it was mostly mayo
sick.gif

a caniac box is still appreciated.   hold the cole slaw and toss in either an extra toast or some fries
pimp.gif

i live right near the boston one, drive by it on the way home from work everyday and have always wondered if its any good.

definitely will go in next time

i live right near the boston one, drive by it on the way home from work everyday and have always wondered if its any good.

definitely will go in next time

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

this place is SO LEGIT

Co-sign. Best fast food chicken place I have ever had. Its delicious!

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

this place is SO LEGIT

Co-sign. Best fast food chicken place I have ever had. Its delicious!

I just moved to Louisiana a year ago...and we have them every where like they are a Starbucks or something. I must say this is one of the few "W's" that Louisiana will ever get in my book

I just moved to Louisiana a year ago...and we have them every where like they are a Starbucks or something. I must say this is one of the few "W's" that Louisiana will ever get in my book

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

I just got back home yesterday for the holidays. Will be going to Canes today. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

I just got back home yesterday for the holidays. Will be going to Canes today. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom