Random dumb things said by people on Social Media vol. generation f'd

A few more:

joke-427x565.jpg
meh at those texts... those always seem fake. 

but this exam? Defintely fake, what subject is this? Buncha random **** all thrown together for a laugh?

Last edited:
Entertainment takes precedence over education these days. The only reading that people do nowadays is reading tweets and texts. Everyone prolly cheating on tests with cell phones. Son said speech peppermint tho :lol:

Here's one that I found funny from my Facebook friends lol
View media item 644632

Dont let that dumbass put that **** on us. :smh:

I used to misspell words like that as an inside joke with friends. I dont think I would have ever thought of some of these that I've seen.

How are so many of these rappers illiterate? Dont they speak words for a living?

View media item 644137

Kids actually look up to dude and wanna be like him. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

But seriously though. The saddest part is not that these people cant spell to save their life,
but they dont even have enough sense to spell check or open up another tab and google the correct spelling.

Last edited:
How are so many of these rappers illiterate? Dont they speak words for a living?

View media item 644137

Kids actually look up to dude and wanna be like him. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

But seriously though. The saddest part is not that these people cant spell to save their life,
but they dont even have enough sense to spell check or open up another tab and google the correct spelling.

the 'dough' in condolences implies that he donated money to the victims' families.

Back
Top Bottom