Random sneakerhead question...

Does a sneakerhead 's collection hold less weight if most of the kicks were free?

No, they're just sneakers. Appreciation has nothing to do with how much you paid for them.

No, they're just sneakers. Appreciation has nothing to do with how much you paid for them.

free in the sense that you are a celebrity and have sneakers shipped to you? I would say the collection is less valuable in that regard.

free in the sense that you are a celebrity and have sneakers shipped to you? I would say the collection is less valuable in that regard.

I don't think so. But there are definitions of it. If you just get everything, then yeah, that's an unfair advantage. But if you get an occasional pair or lucked up, then no. But it's whatever to me, another person's collection doesn't affect me like that anymore.

I don't think so. But there are definitions of it. If you just get everything, then yeah, that's an unfair advantage. But if you get an occasional pair or lucked up, then no. But it's whatever to me, another person's collection doesn't affect me like that anymore.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

if person has a collection of hot fiyah, it's still hot fiyah regardless of the circumstance i believe

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

if person has a collection of hot fiyah, it's still hot fiyah regardless of the circumstance i believe

Collection is a Collection.

I had a few pairs given to me for Free..
Most of them Original Jordans that were handed down to me..

I cherish those that were Free and the one's I worked / researched / hustled for all equally.

No segregating here.

lohanshrug.gif

Collection is a Collection.

I had a few pairs given to me for Free..
Most of them Original Jordans that were handed down to me..

I cherish those that were Free and the one's I worked / researched / hustled for all equally.

No segregating here.

lohanshrug.gif

Back
Top Bottom