smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yea you right. I actually forgot about that till he mentioned it
laugh.gif
smh.gif
this dude is talking mad reckless.

There's no track I want to hear from Joe behind this. Anything short of shooting the 5 isn't enough.

Eff all that shrug it off ****....this _ Ran just went off the deep end of disrespect
laugh.gif

dude came out the gate with "the more he talks, the more everybody realizes he's gay"...
laugh.gif

on wax, Joe aint got nothin to prove...he already murdered Ran as much as possible. What Ran poppin aint hiphop anyway...

FAB
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Dude is saaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllty! I wonder how long this "interview" was before the editing... dude was just going on and on and on.

"..................SUCKA!"

roll.gif

you can tell dude still got love for him tho....throwing disclaimers in there lol....."your life is not threatened.........but i'll beat youbloody"
laugh.gif

How he goin at Joe's crib and he usin a camera phone
laugh.gif

He talkin like he got da bread 2 back it up...he aint wak...but he talkin like he the best...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

laugh.gif

Dude is saaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllty! I wonder how long this "interview" was before the editing... dude was just going on and on and on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Had to be at least an hour

roll.gif
laugh.gif

son was straight ROASTING.

"you an ya girl go half on rent"
"aint a flat screen, thats the big back TV'
"you let fab hit it"
"little @~~ livin room"
"f*%&&%&"

roll.gif

He really didn't though ^^ Everything he said about Joey on his little video could have been said to him in person when he see him just like he said Joeyshould do.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom