Rant: Why can't I find a non-psychotic bipolar female?!?!

kavinsky

Banned
Ok so I'm in college and this chicks a senior in HS.

She tells my boy she wants to !#+% me.
She starts visiting me all of a sudden. Coming through to
pimp.gif
(she bringsher own so I never smoke her out).
She flirts, mentions things like she's bored during the day and needs things to do since school lets out mad early for her.
Starting hugging me every time she left.

And then I find out she's telling her friends that I'm being like an older creepy dude and hitting on her.
indifferent.gif

So she comes through today to pickup a bag she forgot, and this is like an hour after I hear the %$+$ she said. She keeps insinuating we need to chill becauseshe's mad bored. I barely say anything at all. Just keep on
indifferent.gif
.... Then as she was leaving she tried getting a hug so I gave her a fist pound.

DA F#%$!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Fam you better hit that.As you cum inside her mouth (weather she lets you or not) say whos the creep now %$%%#.Then proceed to kick her %+% out.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Fam you better hit that.As you cum inside her mouth (weather she lets you or not) say whos the creep now %$%%#.Then proceed to kick her %+% out.

laugh.gif

Next time she comes over and tries to hug you, just ask her why she's being so creepy.

Fam you better hit that.As you cum inside her mouth (weather she lets you or not) say whos the creep now @%#$+.Then proceed to kick her @*$ out.

what the hell is wrong with this bama

I think we have a winner

indifferent.gif

She's 18... I'm 20....

Anyways. Any suggestions as to what approach to take? I really am thinking of smashing and then saying she's too creepy for me

On the real though... stay away from those bipolar chicks man... they something else
ohwell.gif

We're all nuts...I was watching the news and they were saying that the majority of young people have serious mental problems...talking about us drinkingbeers and "abusing drugs"....i laughed and drank a beer

Back
Top Bottom