Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Uhhh yeah, this kinda random but apparently boldy james been knockin off amanda seales. Lol

If that aint a case of opposites attracting, idk what it is.

My b for the lipstick alley style post but as a fan of his, that **** got me thrown WAY off. Lol

I just heard Swagger Like Us, yo, Wayne’s verse. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He sound so out of place with everyone else. You would think he has a mental disability.

Just posted this in the fools wilding thread. This happened here in MD. You can see it on their faces.

Have no idea why so many *****’s in the city follow this ig account.

I browsed that account for a lil bit and it f’d my mood instantly.

Have no idea why so many *****’s in the city follow this ig account.

I browsed that account for a lil bit and it f’d my mood instantly.

Real talk....I check it just to make sure none of mine got booked/murked. I think most of us do for that reason. I don’t follow it...but I peep it to make sure it ain’t one of ours.

You know **** wicked out here smh.

I just heard Swagger Like Us, yo, Wayne’s verse. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He sound so out of place with everyone else. You would think he has a mental disability.
No one on the corner has swagger like moi
Chuch, but I'm too clean for the choir
I require what I desire, I got stripes: Adidas
Mamis scream "¡Papi, no más!"
Run up in your ****, just me, no más
Runnin' this **** like I got four thighs
No one has swagger like these four guys
Now when it comes to styles, I got several

As someone who became knowledgeable of a number of classic hiphop albums YEEARS after their release, how is this even possible? Lol

AND there was stiff comp on that song but if I remember correctly, wayne took that junt.

??? Whats ya beef with dude? Lol

I was just reading what yall were saying about how dumb kids are today as far as committing crimes go and then I see this on my TL lol

Screenshot_20190710-164121_Facebook.jpg

Just posted this in the fools wilding thread. This happened here in MD. You can see it on their faces.

Cats be doing dirt with smartphones, GPS on, location on etc etc

****ing idiots

You big dummy

Uhhh yeah, this kinda random but apparently boldy james been knockin off amanda seales. Lol

If that aint a case of opposites attracting, idk what it is.

My b for the lipstick alley style post but as a fan of his, that **** got me thrown WAY off. Lol
Aint the Cool Kids her best friends? It dont seem that surprising

Relistening, remembering all that went around it, and the joints on it, I gotta give Dirty Sprite 2 its classic status. He put that project together well. One of his best projects from beginning to end for me. Crazy to think a week from now it would be 4 years since it dropped :stoneface:

Chapelle really hit the nail on the head when he asked who gives a **** what ja rule has to say in a time like this. I apply this to a majority of rappers. :lol:

Over the years I learned to stop listening to cats when they speak outside of the booth. Especially on important matters. It’s frustrating how ignorant they sound on certain topics.

Back
Top Bottom