Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think SZA is sexy as hell, that mouth....ay dios mio but she sound like a gay. I can't explain it, I gotta gay friend and she talks just like him and some of his crew. Mad weird. I'll check the album though. Episode was trash and could have been cut in half

They need to stick to having guests that make sense to what they're discussing. Wale and Yachty made sense. SZA & 2 Chainz don't.

ay dios mio but she sound like a gay. I can't explain it, I gotta gay friend and she talks just like him and some of his crew. 
Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they find more time to include the guests and get their opinions on the daily news they usually talk about. Kinda like First Take/Undisputed where the guest might chime on something unrelated to why they're there. 

They did it today but only for the "Can't Unsee It" segment. 

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they find more time to include the guests and get their opinions on the daily news they usually talk about. Kinda like First Take/Undisputed where the guest might chime on something unrelated to why they're there. 

Something like that would actually be cool. 
How does a guest not make sense?
The show shouldn't be for press runs. Leave that to Hot 97 and TBC.

Last edited:
They all were on there in support of their albums tho. SZA album was a topic last week.
To a certain extent, Wale was more coming on the show because Ak called him corny and Yachty more came on the show because Joe was always talkin sht about the kid. Those interviews made perfect sense because they fit the narrative of the recent episodes. SZA just kinda seems random. 

And this is why I'm hesitant to even get into music debates with some ___s on here :lol:

They want to talk about current hip hop but clearly checked out of it in terms of awareness years ago.

To be fair NT had a period were they was killing Chainz saying he was washed

They need to stick to having guests that make sense to what they're discussing. Wale and Yachty made sense. SZA & 2 Chainz don't.
This sound like they lost control over appearances and now they accepting cash for appearances. Two artists with projects dropping.

Its a great business move though. As they competing with breakfast club and ebro in the morning

Last edited:
guess this ep helps to build the female fanbase for the show

outside of that I could've done without ol girl as a guest

They tried this during the Yachty ep too.

Problem is when the topic is another artist you not about to hear them really say too much 
laugh.gif

They all were on there in support of their albums tho. SZA album was a topic last week.
To a certain extent, Wale was more coming on the show because Ak called him corny and Yachty more came on the show because Joe was always talkin sht about the kid. Those interviews made perfect sense because they fit the narrative of the recent episodes. SZA just kinda seems random. 
Nah I know what you mean there was def some underlying storylines with those two so it was a lil more interesting.

Truth is neither one of them would've been up there if they didn't have albums to promo tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I agree with this. Wale and Yachty were there for more than just their albums. SZA and Chainz are there doing a press run. They don't need to be there the whole show. SZA going on and on about her weird *** artsy ways. I didn't even finish it. Don't really care about Titty Boi so I probably won't watch that one either.

I see how joe be finagling h**s out they draws now

he just tires them out with his obnoxious energy

Ak is corny as hell

This dude is 27 and is acting like he's too cool for R&B :smh: The disrespect of SZA and Solange :smh:

but you listen to non singing Drake :smh:

AK don't like women.

I can't even vibe with a female who doesn't like slow music. A man that doesn't like slow/R&B definitely doesn't like women.

Back
Top Bottom