Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

ak slow with the women

the whole show he was reaching for the sky tryna find something to say

then he went to straight ignoring her and only reacting to joe

nadeska prolly the first black woman to pay attention to him and she just started doing that her damn self

Ak stay getting shtted on 
laugh.gif

AK don't like women.

I can't even vibe with a female who doesn't like slow music. A man that doesn't like slow/R&B definitely doesn't like women.
In one of his Twitch vids that ***** straight up said "I don't be ******* with [women] like that...ya'll know that aint me"

That plus his whole "hard on thots" movement...

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
ak slow with the women

the whole show he was reaching for the sky tryna find something to say

then he went to straight ignoring her and only reacting to joe

Yeah, he started getting catty like he was jealous of their chemistry and his questions :smh:

That was a really good interview and he was doing his best to try to ruin it and get some of the attention. Then he started interrupting her or trying and tease her.

When he was concentrating on the strippers and hickies story like he was jealous :smh: He couldn't tell that dude took the stripper for a walk to try and smash? You don't find that strange? Dawg, you aren't supposed to be concentrating on the strippers.

I find it so hard to believe this dude is 27. He acts like a 17 year old.

Last edited:
I think guests make sense, but not for the whole show. They may be low on or saving content that's why they keep the guests for the whole show.

Last edited:
I think guests make sense, but not for the whole show. They may be low on or saving content that's why they keep the guests for the whole show.

The superficial way they tackle content on the show means there's DEFINITELY not enough news to fill up four hours a week. If they really did a deep dive into news and music releases, they'd be fine. Since they don't, they have to fill episodes with stupid lists and yelling about gossip. In a sports show, you have the benefit of teams consistently playing, three to four major sports, etc.

Just started the interview and SZA comes off as somebody who just by the way they talk they sound deep and wise but say absolutely nothing

I find it so hard to believe this dude is 27. He acts like a 17 year old.
Lowkey I think that's apart of his lil gimmick. He got a lot of young "followers" and I think he tries to make himself relatable to them in a weird way. These are the type of ppl on his Twitch donating $30-50 at a time.

Still tho. Dude grown as hell talking about "I aint listening to no Solange _" as if that **** get him 1000 real _ points or something.

Embarrassing 
mean.gif

Edit: Look like he had whoever take that video down 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Just started the interview and SZA comes off as somebody who just by the way they talk they sound deep and wise but say absolutely nothing

that's why I say I could've done without her as a guest

joe was tryna make her sound way more interesting than she really was

she wasn't bad tho it just seemed super forced to have her on

ak should've just sat back and let nadeska do her thing but he wouldn't shut up, that didn't help either

Lowkey I think that's apart of his lil gimmick. He got a lot of young "followers" and I think he tries to make himself relatable to them in a weird way. These are the type of ppl on his Twitch donating $30-50 at a time.

Still tho. Dude grown as hell talking about "I aint listening to no Solange _" as if that **** get him 1000 real _ points or something.

Embarrassing :smh:  

Edit: Look like he had whoever take that video down :rofl:

Imo he's just acting for his twitch subs. It's extra wack to be judging sza before he even interviewed her. Just saw some of the interview and besides the constant cutting off, it was a legit interview.

I see why he had somebody take down that video. The damage is already done, pretty sure Tde management isn't going back to complex. Could have built a future relationship with a dope artist.

AK is a clown, and realistically so is Joe but he has way more respect in certain situations.

ak should've just sat back and let nadeska do her thing but he wouldn't shut up, that didn't help either

He really needs to learn the value of listening. I think the first week with Joe cutting him off made him feel like he has to get his points off by any means necessary. It doesn't seem like he socializes a lot outside of the show :lol:

She shoulda been on for like 15-20 mins and bounced. It's refreshing to hear somebody be so in tune with putting out sincere music and not being a stereotypical artist and be superficial but she was a bit much for me. Didn't feel real authentic.

Joe seemed super fake too. I'm glad he wasn't screamin' Joe but all of a sudden Joe a "3" and cares about how people's spirits are doing? C'mon dawg.
He really needs to learn the value of listening. I think the first week with Joe cutting him off made him feel like he has to get his points off by any means necessary. It doesn't seem like he socializes a lot outside of the show
laugh.gif
He gotta learn to think for himself to. When he got pressed about walkin' with a stripper he couldn't defend himself a bit. All he had to say was speak on strip club hours ain't normal walkin' hours but nah, he gotta fumble and bumble around then basically call himself and idiot

They're going to just chalk it up to him being a dork and a socially awkward internet personality like most people.

It really it makes Wale look more right. You're calling me corny?

He gotta learn to think for himself to. When he got pressed about walkin' with a stripper he couldn't defend himself a bit. All he had to say was speak on strip club hours ain't normal walkin' hours but nah, he gotta fumble and bumble around then basically call himself and idiot

Naw, he seemed jealous and lame.
He got it from a stripper?
A stripper never gave me a hickey
Well why was he walking with a stripper?
Don't you find it strange that he was walking with a stripper?

He needs to learn to be more professional and not say the first thing that pops in his head.

As if she was asking him those dumb questions and not that the point he was cheating. Well why were you walking with a stripper?

:smh:

Last edited:
They're going to just chalk it up to him being a dork and a socially awkward internet personality like most people.

It really it makes Wale look more right. You're calling me corny?
Naw, he seemed jealous and lame.
He got it from a stripper?
A stripper never gave me a hickey
Well why was he walking with a stripper?
Don't you find it strange that he was walking with a stripper?

He needs to learn to be more professional and not say the first thing that pops in his head.

As if she was asking him those dumb questions and not that the point he was cheating. Well why were you walking with a stripper?

mean.gif
This too. He made an old argument that about 10 year ago wouldn't have been looked twice at, but now people are not looking down at strippers anymore so when he said that ol girl gave him that side-eye and it was over before it began.

It's guys on NT that make the same argument and the only response they'll have it "Cause she a stripper"

Ak just couldn't fathom that Sza doesn't live and die by twitter like he does. :lol:

I know we piling on him but dude is really too old to not have his own thoughts and just cater to 19 year olds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom