Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nobody said she likes him. His weirdo fans are tryna make that a thing.

Last edited:
End of the day Vic responded to a question Ak made. It's not like he came on the show all ra ra ra from the start.

Last edited:
End of the day Vic responded to a question Ak made. It's not like he came on the show all ra ra ra from the start.

True. Nobody arguing that. It was just funny to me when that he talm bout how he gon slap him and do all that when he didn't and most likely never was. He seemed like he was gon hit him with the fade on sight soon as the cameras turned off.

True. Nobody arguing that. It was just funny to me when that he talm bout how he gon slap him and do all that when he didn't and most likely never was. He seemed like he was gon hit him with the fade on sight soon as the cameras turned off.

Why would he incrimate himself like that? :lol:

You can check somebody and be smart about it at the same time.

Last edited:
You can check someone without throwing out false threats. The cats who say "I'm a slap you" and not do it, ain't about that life. 

Last edited:
At the end of the day if you a Internet troll/clown and you start being around the people who you talked **** about or the environment they're from don't be surprised when _'s check you.

Wait so the tough talk Vic added made some of you guy's completely ignore/forget everything else ?

This wasn't bullying a guy on his views just because it's easy Vic was talking about actually stuff AK said and did

I don't disagree with Vic's sentiments, just don't act tough when you're clearly not about to do sht. That whole "your friends saved you" bit was comical.

Vic HAS to be the corniest dude in hip hop. The type that tries to come off as deep but really aint about ish. His music sucks btw

Last edited:
If you check Nadeska's IG her comments are littered with Akademiks fans trolling her.

That guy's fanbase is literally comprised of a bunch of dudes just like him. 

I think more people are commenting on Vic saying he'd slap him...that the actual issue that he had with Akademiks. Which is *** backwards to me. 

Last edited:
Vic HAS to be the corniest dude in hip hop. The type that tries to come off as deep but really aint about ish. His music sucks btw
vic from hyde park he cant help it lol. i **** with vic mensa but he is a typical hyde park dude and i hate those ****** with a passion. them ****** stay thinking they better than the next man cause they got a little more paper. disgusting.

If you check Nadeska's IG her comments are littered with Akademiks fans trolling her.

That guy's fanbase is literally comprised of a bunch of dudes just like him. 

I think more people are commenting on Vic saying he'd slap him...that the actual issue that he had with Akademiks. Which is *** backwards to me. 

Because most agree with what Vic said and why he called him out. It was just that one part that was like alright dude cmon now

akademiks gets no resthpeckt.

vic was on point about what he was saying somewhat but he's cherry picking...for decades radio jockeys and journalists have been offering their unwanted satire and advice to artists going through very real legal situations, and to an extent places like Twitter and this very forum are built on the same type of content, it's an easy point to make on geeky Akademiks.

the criticisms that charlamagne pointed out are starting to show...the culture of disrespect he has allowed thus has now made his brand to take all the hits for geeky internet commenter talking about/being the judge of hotness/cornyness of **** he has no business discussing. 

he should have asked vic why didn't he slap him...his gimmick will only work if he stands on what he says like charlemagne

he should have told him that he's profiting off of it just like jimmy iovine was

Last edited:
How are you going to say that to Ak while you have a confederate flag on your jacket.
Apparently everyone defending him on NT and YouTube seem to forget that this clown was wearing that **** on his attire this episode...

Mensa is a ho a** n**** for what he pulled sorry.. Yall wanna defend a cat that rocks eyeliner thats on yall. Glad i never got into ol boys music.

Last edited:
AK gotta split Vic's wig 

Jailhouse rules

If one person try you and you let it slide then they all gonna try you.

Split his Wig AK it don't matter if you lose. 

AK gotta split Vic's wig 

Jailhouse rules

If one person try you and you let it slide then they all gonna try you.

Split his Wig AK it don't matter if you lose. 
Nah thats not smart at all... What he should do is either

1) Leave complex, you can tell Budden doesnt respect him nor Nedeska even knowing that more than half of the viewers of the show came for the sake of him. Ak already has a big enough fanbase so wherever he goes they follow. Hes already held convos with the likes of famous dex, ugly god, XXX, Bria Backwoods (model).

2) stay but man the **** up, Ak is my mans but if hes going to stay and put up with the likes of Budden and other cats that come on the show to show out hes gonna have to put his foot on they necks. When Budden yells at him and **** for no reason to prove a point he needs to reciprocate that same energy back at him. Like how Mensa got on the show and told him he wouldve slapped him if they werent on set he shouldve told him to DO IT RIGHT THEN AND THERE. the way how he handled the situation was good enough. Mensa called him a ***** and my mans blantantly said "in what regard" :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom