Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah thats not smart at all... What he should do is either

1) Leave complex, you can tell Budden doesnt respect him nor Nedeska even knowing that more than half of the viewers of the show came for the sake of him. Ak already has a big enough fanbase so wherever he goes they follow. Hes already held convos with the likes of famous dex, ugly god, XXX, Bria Backwoods (model).

2) stay but man the **** up, Ak is my mans but if hes going to stay and put up with the likes of Budden and other cats that come on the show to show out hes gonna have to put his foot on they necks. When Budden yells at him and **** for no reason to prove a point he needs to reciprocate that same energy back at him. Like how Mensa got on the show and told him he wouldve slapped him if they werent on set he shouldve told him to DO IT RIGHT THEN AND THERE. the way how he handled the situation was good enough. Mensa called him a ***** and my mans blantantly said "in what regard"
laugh.gif
Yeah I used to think if the show was to end, it would be because of show, but now I see it because of AK leaving and doing his own thing.

joe gotta cut the nicki minaj animations the f**k out tho

boy be looking goofy out there in the atmosphere

joe just kills topics and ak takes too long to get to his point

Yeah I used to think if the show was to end, it would be because of show, but now I see it because of AK leaving and doing his own thing.

AK leaves and the show is over. I'd bounce $%^& complex he's making them hot right now.
Nobody was checking for them, now views are crazy high for each of them lame episodes.
Complex has no pulse on the community and they know it, the rest of the shows are trash.

Unless AK is making crazy bank each episode I was put my foot down on them and Joe. He's
messing around and making Joe think hes nice again, talking about business ventures this and
that. I hate Ak's musical taste but you can't deny his movement and what he's doing on twitch a
platform none of them clowns have a clue about.

This show isn't something ak should do for a long time. AK should do this no more than a year then move on to like a podcast. If charlamagne would take that ***** Andrew schulz out and put ak I would listen to his podcast.

Last edited:
Nobody said she likes him. His weirdo fans are tryna make that a thing.

She doesn't act like she likes him in the slightest. She acts like he's the little brother.

Wait so the tough talk Vic added made some of you guy's completely ignore/forget everything else ?

This wasn't bullying a guy on his views just because it's easy Vic was talking about actually stuff AK said and did

If you check Nadeska's IG her comments are littered with Akademiks fans trolling her.

That guy's fanbase is literally comprised of a bunch of dudes just like him. 

I think more people are commenting on Vic saying he'd slap him...that the actual issue that he had with Akademiks. Which is *** backwards to me. 

I don't get that either. They act as if Ak is some innocent victim.

And if you look a certain way, people shouldn't respond to you :lol:

Everybody agreed when Vic said Ak should **** and mind how business about stuff he has no idea about.
People are just not moved by his tough guy talk and it came off extra. "I would slap you" "you're a *****" "your friends saved you" "you on a slight hall pass because of Joe and Nadeska"

Man please he spent a lot of time telling us what he would do if he saw Ak outside :lol: ol hold me back hold me back *** n

Wait so the tough talk Vic added made some of you guy's completely ignore/forget everything else ?

This wasn't bullying a guy on his views just because it's easy Vic was talking about actually stuff AK said and did
He felt some type of way and had all the right to based on what Akedmiks did/said in the past....some are saying he just got a lil extra with it and tried to do the tough guy thing based on who he was talking to, it happens

If he felt some type of way he would have smacked akademiks. Cameras rolling he wanted to seem like a tough guy but joe thats your man intervene or defend.

If he felt some type of way he would have smacked akademiks. Cameras rolling he wanted to seem like a tough guy but joe thats your man intervene or defend.

He put out the idea of switching seats to help cool off a bit of the temptation if I'm not mistaken, but beyond that why should he have defended son for some **** he said outside of that platform?

That ___ was the one that sat down, recorded and edited those tasteless "War on Chiraq" videos by himself. If he gets pressed over his actions and what content like that perpetuates, then it's on him.

Joe aint know they had smoke like that but he was loving every minute of it...if he knew it was gon be like that he woulda tried to bring it up sooner probly :lol:

Calling him a ***** and all that is fine, but the lame part to me was  sayin ima slap you and all this but he didn't do it so what's the point? He said the only reason he gets a slight pass is because of Joe and Nebraska. He was talking like as soon as the cameras was off and all that as if he was gonna put hands on him. 
Because most agree with what Vic said and why he called him out. It was just that one part that was like alright dude cmon now
2) stay but man the **** up, Ak is my mans but if hes going to stay and put up with the likes of Budden and other cats that come on the show to show out hes gonna have to put his foot on they necks. When Budden yells at him and **** for no reason to prove a point he needs to reciprocate that same energy back at him. Like how Mensa got on the show and told him he wouldve slapped him if they werent on set he shouldve told him to DO IT RIGHT THEN AND THERE. the way how he handled the situation was good enough. Mensa called him a ***** and my mans blantantly said "in what regard"
laugh.gif
More importantly he needs to formulate his own arguments and comments so he can actually defend them. It's hard to defend a concept you didn't come up with. I think he'd come out better being level headed and calm while Joe is flyin' off the rails. When Boat was on there he was chill and Joe caught all the flack.

I could tell by some of the comments in here why a ***** like AK has such a following, In this Bizarro land of the internet these days cats have no real life lessons or morals. Dudes just think they can say & do whatever & that everything is a game.

How's it fake tough talk? he didn't bring any of that up, didn't have an aggressive energy, he simply told him had me & or any of my homies saw you outside before we discussed this you would have got slapped. And it would be 100% deserved. Dudes talking about why wouldn't he do this to a ***** who was about that life, well your right because a ***** who's about that life wouldn't do the **** **** that AK does constantly. I ain't know much about AK until after this show, but doing an entire series on Chicago street beefs & broadcasting the **** to 100k of people who need to know nothing about this amplifies the situation even more.

These ain't Vic Mensa's, Wale, Meek etc etc who are guys who are celebs and have way more important things to worry about. These are actual street ****** & those who grow up in that environment are ADAMANT on their name not being disrespected. He's lucky vic is the one who pressed em because had it been one of these Chicago street rappers, they ain't worried about perception & a career. They would have hurt that ***** all because of his naivety towards certain subjects.

Saying you would have smacked somebody because they talked reckless = Cool, understandable, relatable

Repetitiously saying you'd smack somebody with no intention of actually smacking them (for whatever reason) = Stupid, waste of time, dumb

Saying you would have smacked somebody because they talked reckless = Cool, understandable, relatable

Repetitiously saying you'd smack somebody with no intention of actually smacking them (for whatever reason) = Stupid, waste of time, dumb

he said it all of two times, and clearly stated that if they weren't in that environment it can still go down like that. do you expect him to start an altercation at complex?

Don't speak down on dead gangmembers and think that **** is gonna be all words. Literally people get KILLED for **** like that.

he said it all of two times, and clearly stated that if they weren't in that environment it can still go down like that. do you expect him to start an altercation at complex?

Don't speak down on dead gangmembers and think that **** is gonna be all words. Literally people get KILLED for **** like that.
I'm counting the "you got saved by your friends" as well. I expect folks who wanna throw hands to throw hands. If he wasn't gon start an altercation at Complex, relax. You not gon slap him here, you know this so why harp on what you NOT gon do?

We got that part

Vic only mentioned how he felt after Ak asked him that question. Son went half an episode and didn't say nothing up until then...like I said, if it was a real issue, Vic would've been pressed Ak out, not during this episode, with cameras around, in a safe environment. He had a chance from whenever Ak published those videos all the way up until Ak asked him those questions yesterday. Ak was wrong for shedding light on that stuff the way he did but Vic got thrown an underhand pitch to put on that tough guy act towards Ak

Last edited by a moderator:
I could tell by some of the comments in here why a ***** like AK has such a following, In this Bizarro land of the internet these days cats have no real life lessons or morals. Dudes just think they can say & do whatever & that everything is a game.

How's it fake tough talk? he didn't bring any of that up, didn't have an aggressive energy, he simply told him had me & or any of my homies saw you outside before we discussed this you would have got slapped. And it would be 100% deserved. Dudes talking about why wouldn't he do this to a ***** who was about that life, well your right because a ***** who's about that life wouldn't do the **** **** that AK does constantly. I ain't know much about AK until after this show, but doing an entire series on Chicago street beefs & broadcasting the **** to 100k of people who need to know nothing about this amplifies the situation even more.

These ain't Vic Mensa's, Wale, Meek etc etc who are guys who are celebs and have way more important things to worry about. These are actual street ****** & those who grow up in that environment are ADAMANT on their name not being disrespected. He's lucky vic is the one who pressed em because had it been one of these Chicago street rappers, they ain't worried about perception & a career. They would have hurt that ***** all because of his naivety towards certain subjects.

Yes. They think this internet clown **** should apply to real life and if somebody approaches them it's "oh that's wrong".

How the the **** was y'all raised. :lol:

I'm confused, who's saying Vic is wrong for answering Ak's question? Who's saying Vic shouldn't have checked Ak? Who's saying Ak should be protected because it's he only an internet personality?

Y'all giggling about something that ain't even happening.

Saying Ak's soft and an easy target is not the same thing as Vic shouldn't have checked him. We saying he's an easy target to threaten, cause he is. And Vic should have checked him, making any kind of joke about any dead person will have folks wanting to put you underground quickly.

But y'all get the :rofl: emojis flowin' about something that it appears that nobody is saying.

Back
Top Bottom