Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

20EFB923-5CDD-465B-8870-2CAEEE8B2961.gif

"occurred in Los Angeles near Vista Del Mar and Selma Avenue on Nov. 6, 2021, around 10:20 p.m. The alleged victim, who survived the shooting, told authorities that Rocky and two other men approached him with a handgun. He went on to claim Rocky shot at him three to four times, with one bullet grazing his hand."

Had this been a situation where someone was attacking him then maybe i could see it, but the idea that Rocky & his team is running up on ****** in L.A & letting it go is wild :lol: . son got rihanna pregnant &been getting thrown in BS ever since :lol: :smh:

"occurred in Los Angeles near Vista Del Mar and Selma Avenue on Nov. 6, 2021, around 10:20 p.m. The alleged victim, who survived the shooting, told authorities that Rocky and two other men approached him with a handgun. He went on to claim Rocky shot at him three to four times, with one bullet grazing his hand."

Had this been a situation where someone was attacking him then maybe i could see it, but the idea that Rocky & his team is running up on ****** in L.A & letting it go is wild :lol: . son got rihanna pregnant &been getting thrown in BS ever since :lol: :smh:

I read that story and shook my head.

Back
Top Bottom