Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Poppa should’ve been big by now. All the attention some
Of them trash Jacksonville rappers like youngeen ace receive, poppa always been the best. Him and seddy Hendrix

I wouldn’t be surprised if Renner/YG is simply “strategic marketing” for a new video/single etc.

Wack clearing it up. That ***** be lying a lot. Now he saying wasn’t nothing “gay” about it. Just “weird”

But the tape does exist right?
And he was being “extorted” about it?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Renner/YG is simply “strategic marketing” for a new video/single etc.

Wack clearing it up. That ***** be lying a lot. Now he saying wasn’t nothing “gay” about it. Just “weird”

At this point you can't trust anything Wack is saying. Mans a gossiper and liar. I saw something earlier where allegedly he called Big U a snake and old.

Shame on me.

251A6FC3-47E3-42A7-AA08-6F5DC85F5CE5.jpeg

:rofl:

He going to every platform.:lol:

I don't believe it because ****** would've been talkin about it a long time ago. It just conveniently comes up out of nowhere now?

Wack already don't like Nip.

Why would we know about a sex tape? If you're trying to extort someone, you don't want the information public. That's alerting the police and the person might just say **** it, everyone thinks there's one anyway. It's probably a ton of **** out here that people are being blackmailed for.

Back
Top Bottom