Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wack clearing it up. That ***** be lying a lot. Now he saying wasn’t nothing “gay” about it. Just “weird”

He was getting phone calls and thought about his play last night.

So he was just extorting him so people wouldn't see him running a train on a chick :rolleyes

Why would we know about a sex tape? If you're trying to extort someone, you don't want the information public. That's alerting the police and the person might just say **** it, everyone thinks there's one anyway. It's probably a ton of **** out here that people are being blackmailed for.
I’m talking word around the town would’ve got out. People aren’t that tight lipped if this has been known about for years

He was getting phone calls and thought about his play last night.

So he was just extorting him so people wouldn't see him running a train on a chick :rolleyes
His baby mama /gf yea that’s kinda something u don’t want out especially if the BM is Lauren London

His baby mama /gf yea that’s kinda something u don’t want out especially if the BM is Lauren London

It's not Lauren London in the video. He was talking about extorting her after he died.

Everyone has a sextape, it would come and go. Especially since he's dead, nobody would even want to see a dead dude.

It's not Lauren London in the video. He was talking about extorting her after he died.

Everyone has a sextape, it would come and go. Especially since he's dead, nobody would even want to see a dead dude.
Sounds to me like it was her
Who would he extort her if she wasn’t in the tape? She has no control or say so over Nips money….

Why would we know about a sex tape? If you're trying to extort someone, you don't want the information public. That's alerting the police and the person might just say **** it, everyone thinks there's one anyway. It's probably a ton of **** out here that people are being blackmailed for.

There was rumors about extortion I think with Big U but I guess everyone assumed it was gang related ****

A cop took pictures of Kobe etc at the crash scene and went to a bar showing people. King Von autopsy photo was leaked. Even women clamor over leaked celeb **** pics and sextapes.

I don't understand why Reggie is talking as if AG is some 3rd year prospect who's shown potential and is still figuring it out. This is AG. we're talking about.

Today’s adventure. Good vibes here:
BE5BC312-8F1E-4866-B5FA-D1FB47CC3E14.png

58AF1147-ABCC-4358-82AC-031055BDB5FE.png
0DDE04D7-54A5-413F-8BE4-BE83907E34B8.png
E48578F7-0DAF-4DAB-866D-2C530A7E4690.png
7BC49CCC-97E2-4DA7-A16D-7A43393B8580.jpeg

I’m late as **** :lol:. Anybody see this?

https://twitter.com/****ingdub/status/1516241113442623491?s=21&t=J0O7AA8YCh1IJEyiEVqkWg

Back
Top Bottom