Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Monday episode doing numbers. I'm howlin!

Ak acting like he couldn't understand Takeoff.

Baedeska saying where's our security guard repeatedly to no avail.

Joe with the disrespectful walk-off and dropped mic :lol:

they said migos really do move like the three musketeers lol

giphy.gif

and look at takeoff getting ready to throw 
laugh.gif

taking paypal bets on nedeska dressing like a lesbian again tomorrow after a week of being fine

Judging from that video that ***** got fed up with AK slurping and walked off. ****** is talking to you with animosity and you proceed to say you wish you had more time to speak with your favorite group. :lol:

Do it look like I got left off bad n bougee?

Nahhh [emoji]128514[/emoji]

He a whole *****

**** cutting the check for the Friday show, marc ecko gotta get these ****** security ASAP.

And the migos bhris altercation video is funny because he just chilling, leaning on the trunk unbothered like he had it on him or something. :lol: Karate really got that fire he still trying to fight over that broad.

giphy.gif

and look at takeoff getting ready to throw :lol:

i kinda thought this whole video was scripted from ak trolling takeoff to all three of them getting up on some wrestling video game **** lol

Last edited:
Lmaooo what happen Buttons "keep that same energy" right ?? ***** start puttin his hand up like wait wait

Real talk though
Migos all related right
I like that
Family fight together
Cant be mad at that
Damn though so has joe been knocked upside the head
BY every generation of rappers
Old old school
Old school
And new school :lol:

I don't have an issue with Takeoff sonning Ak. He was talking greasy on one episode of Everyday Struggle.
Can't take y'all serious with them blouses though.

Last edited:
At least joe is consistent. He doesn't like this new age of rappers (even though he says he likes migos)

Looks like he got up because of ak and not migos anyway.

It was kind of disrespectful to walk off...but migos interviews are wack and they come off moody like b*****s.

Oan, freedom of speech is really muted in this country. And...these new age rappers are super sensitive. Its joe and aks job to say polarizing things and be critical. Same with CTG.

Rappers wanna scrap because someone doesn't like their music? Come on now. Grow tf up.

Joe is so helter smelter, that really, all you should do is laugh at him anyway.

This stuff plays into everyday struggles favor...Monday's show views will skyrocket and they'll gain a whole new audience based on the beef.

Everyday struggle wins thanks to migos

Last edited:
giphy.gif

and look at takeoff getting ready to throw :lol:

Quayonce got up and tossed his mic and the other 2 got up and got in formation quick.

And where did the 4th migo come from? He appeared out of nowhere and he was ready for the activities.

Last edited:
What was Joe saying as he was walking off? It seem like that's why Quavo was like "what you wanna do".

Migos are not industry friendly dudes. :lol: I don't know why Ak was asking that dumb ***, old *** question about Takeoff not being on Bad and Boujee.

Chris and Migos both with the s****.
They said Chris got at them when the cameras weren't around and waited on them to run up.
I can't stop laughing at this ****.

Edit- :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom