Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

devil.gif

17495385_191868074656633_3694080579352920064_n.jpg

anyways like I said... migos got those things cocked and loaded for that hot spray for anyone who wants it

stop playin with those boys

anyways like I said... migos got those things cocked and loaded for that hot spray for anyone who wants it

stop playin with those boys

I mean they did jump Kingston. If they going that low, they'll touch whoever that crosses em.

why is having shooters a feat

if you got the money and you know the energy you promote and attract is not on some bruno mars chance the rapper type **** i'd assume thats how everyone moves

Last edited:
Kabuki Prolly a squirter [emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji]
maaaan a female squirting is so damn :smokin
i hop out like the pron videos and start splashing that thang
once the gushing starts

Last edited:
Akademiks aint cut out for this work he knows that we all know that :lol:

Ak. " i felt like theres a running joke with you not being in bad and boujee"

Take Off. "do it look like i wasnt inn bad o bouja"

Ak. "Huh"

Take Off. "do it look like i wasnt on bad and boujee"

Ak. "Nah!"

:smh:

Akademiks aint cut out for this work he knows that we all know that :lol:

Ak. " i felt like theres a running joke with you not being in bad and boujee"

Take Off. "do it look like i wasnt inn bad o bouja"

Ak. "Huh"

Take Off. "do it look like i wasnt on bad and boujee"

Ak. "Nah!"

:smh:
Takeoff talk like he somebody grandfather while looking like they grandmother

And Budden made a rookie mistake.. He allowed his disgust with Ak's diologue get the best of him. Between what happened with Meek and Safari and this situation along with them brothas running up on Chris Brown i cant divide the amount of c**nery that took place this week [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
And Budden made a rookie mistake.. He allowed his disgust with Ak's diologue get the best of him. Between what happened with Meek and Safari and this situation along with them brothas running up on Chris Brown i cant divide the amount of ****ery that took place this week [emoji]128514[/emoji]
The night ain't over parties is still poppin out here

Back
Top Bottom