Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Drake and Cole's next projects really interest me.

Like neither of them can pop s*** like they use to after this. Cole bowed out, regardless of the reason I don't wanna hear top rapper talk from you.

Drake, I want to know do you address it? Or just try to make hit songs and make people forget? Either way I'm tuned in.

Like neither of them can pop s*** like they use to after this. Cole bowed out, regardless of the reason I don't wanna hear top rapper talk from you.

Drake, I want to know do you address it? Or just try to make hit songs and make people forget? Either way I'm tuned in.

and Drake is good at saying sassy subliminals at people even after a beef is over.

I want Cole to go back at Kanye's punk ***

Cole and Kendrick are/were real friends that damn near had an album together so it doesn't bother me like it bothers other people that he bowed out. There's real ties there. He can still definitely roast these other 🥷🏾's though IMO.

I want Cole to go back at Kanye's punk ***

Cole and Kendrick are/were real friends that damn near had an album together so it doesn't bother me like it bothers other people that he bowed out. There's real ties there. He can still definitely roast these other 🥷🏾's though IMO.

Idk.

I just don't see how someone can be cool with both sides like that when it's clear both of them hate each other. That's just me though, if it was just a professional relationship fine but Cole make it seem like he's close with Drake and Kendrick.

Back
Top Bottom