Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_1005.jpeg

This is weird. I hope it's not real.

it's definitely people that hate him. People hate how at 30 he started pushing this trap/mob ties persona after being in the 8 years known as this guy.

1716083554322.png
I definitely have given Drake major side eye for his lack of authenticity and his wave riding. But man, it's some dudes out there praying on this man's downfall. Wasn't that serious to me. But Hella entertained by Kendrick and I'm happy about that lol

I said that **** last week and ****** was laughing
He still a lame for that apology.

Honestly that entire part was unnecessary and he should’ve stayed home and not even take shots if he wasn’t going to diss Drake himself instead he went on tour with him and praised the *****.

That’s some super lame fake ****.

But this was all planned……

I definitely have given Drake major side eye for his lack of authenticity and his wave riding. But man, it's some dudes out there praying on this man's downfall. Wasn't that serious to me. But Hella entertained by Kendrick and I'm happy about that lol
That’s the part that weirds me out. I can understand not liking his music but wanting him to fail is kinda wild, to me.

I was never even a Drake fan, and never actively sought out to listen to his music because it just wasn’t my lane, too me he makes music for teenagers/tweeners/younger folks, and I never really listened to Kendrick either to be honest but my life isn’t enhanced if either one of them fails, like what kind of **** is that.

Also, as I’ve listened to some Drake songs, dude can rap, like he’s legit good, it’s just Kendrick tho. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom