Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“he’s an actor, acting like a rapper.”

That’s why I was dying when Kendrick brought up “Malibu’s Most Wanted.” Drake is crazy talented but mannnnn the blinders are off for a ton of folks.
He’s a hop skip and jump from being Post Malone

I use to feel it was a reach how ppl kept calling Drake an actor like what that ***** been in other than DeGrassi?

But I guess I can see the talent if he’s been playing an actor this entire time. There’s been plenty movies and skits about that gimmick.

Nah society different now

"I'm sure she had friends that turned into a bop"

1716136815130.png

I’m mad I watched that apology.

Felt fabricated the whole thing.

Man blamed it on being at rock bottom when the man was up up. Never acknowledged Cassie , but talked about therapy trying to play the game of public perception

Disgusting stuff

Dr dre lucky a video never came out .

Goodbye to the take that take that man and all his rebrands

If 2 men are fighting and one gets knocked out and dude starts kicking him that's looked at as going too far. He did this to a 120lbs maybe girl. Ain't no apology, I don't know if it's therapy for that.
Not just any girl either, his partner that he claimed to have love and respect for.

Puff a wild dude. I do think this is the nail in his coffin. People can't unsee it.

So he's going to act like this was a one time thing? This is going to come back to bite him.

Same thought I had. Another video gonna drop now

I thought he was gonna disappear for a while. But looks like he’s addicted to attention.

Won’t end well.

Whether it was a one time thing or not sayin he went to therapy after it 8 years ago but still slanderin the woman until what… two mos ago? Doesn’t pass any basic sniff test.

Back
Top Bottom