Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is me on the outside looking in, but Mike use to be at his daughter's games all the time in middle school.
He wasn't an absent father at all.

Word. I probably used the wrong verbiage in saying he was absent. I acknowledged earlier that being present doesn’t always equate to good parenting. No shade to Mike I’m sure he did the best he knew how but I’m of the belief that you 100% have responsibility as a parent to how your kid turns out….to an extent

It's one of those times when the hype dies down and you digest when he saying it's powerful.

Exactly.

The noise around the song about it being his best verse ever made me lowkey sleep on it even though, i always did think it was dope. The hype took the wind out of its sails.

I listen to it now and i can honestly say, its undoubtedly, some of his best work.

Love the feeling of ascension it gives. Its kinda like a hovi baby 2.0.

Having wealth or being wealthy ain’t meant for everybody. I took the video as moreso being able to live a nice comfortable middle class or even upper lifestyle if you exceed at what you do. If you truly do work hard, don’t fall for the pitfalls in life, don’t fall for the victim Olympics and surround yourself with the right people and do the right things life isn’t hard. People make it hard on themselves. It’s line with anything in life…….you get a lead then you create separation.

Back
Top Bottom