Rapper Kenny Cluch found dead

"shooting was sparked by an argument "
whats wrong with people, this kind of stuff needs to stop. :smh: RIP

You'd be surprised at how much local money one can get, word to Slim Thugg.

This was all over my instagram this morning.

I never heard of a Kenny Clutch, doe.

How much money does a local rapper make, though? I don't think you can compare Slim Thug's paper to this dude. Never heard of a kenny clutch.

Ben Baller knew him, he tweeted about it yesterday.

How much money does a local rapper make, though? I don't think you can compare Slim Thug's paper to this dude. Never heard of a kenny clutch.

Ben Baller knew him, he tweeted about it yesterday.

Probably made that Kenny south park piece for him....

I looked up his Videos on Youtube and ..... :x

Its ironic that one of his videos was shot in the Las Vegas strip and in the video hes rapping about his Massarati and how he paid 120 for it.....

Thugga made a good chunk of his money in real estate before the bubble burst if I'm no mistaken. A local rapper is not making life changing money no matter what bs they tell you. Most of these cats still have a foot in the streets and use rap as a coverup or laundering tool, which I'm quite sure is the cause of this situation.

Last edited:
I know its some Oakland NTers that can speak on this.

I'd imagine one could get Maserati money in Oakland.

Wait, how this man not even have a Wiki page, but the first 3 pages of a google of his name bring up articles of his death??

Last edited:
it blows my mind how u guys think that when someone has a car they paid the price it bluebooks at. I know alot of local rappers, drug dealers n scammers that have $100,000 whips and up and paid less than half of that. Hell my uncle doesnt even have a job nor does he rap or sell dope and he had a 650 and range rover. Its such thing as brokers and re tagged cars. Its guys here that pay a huge down payment get it in someone elses name and stop paying the note after 3 months and that ***** gets sold for 40% of what its worth. Just my 2 cents

it blows my mind how u guys think that when someone has a car they paid the price it bluebooks at. I know alot of local rappers, drug dealers n scammers that have $100,000 whips and up and paid less than half of that. Hell my uncle doesnt even have a job nor does he rap or sell dope and he had a 650 and range rover. Its such thing as brokers and re tagged cars. Its guys here that pay a huge down payment get it in someone elses name and stop paying the note after 3 months and that ***** gets sold for 40% of what its worth. Just my 2 cents

JW, what does your uncle do?
I would love to own a range rover and not have a job

I know its some Oakland NTers that can speak on this.

I'd imagine one could get Maserati money in Oakland.

Wait, how this man not even have a Wiki page, but the first 3 pages of a google of his name bring up articles of his death??

Your noooooobody 'til sooooooomebody kills you...

Last edited:
Too bad his driving skills weren't clutch...
laugh.gif

And this could've been like an '03 Maserati with 175k miles on it for all we know. Like dudes buying 745's with high mileage for the low

Last edited:

"25 a show, but I want 40"- Plies

I can't remember the link for the video, but there was some online video describing how someone like Boosie could afford a Bentley and a nice life off of local shows.

I'll see if I can find it, but imagine if you're doing 25k a club show. You could get through 3 shows in a week. That's 75k a week. If you do that for 2 weeks in a month. that's 150k.

Now most of those club performances are paid in cash. All you gotta do is report to the tax man that you're actually getting paid 12k a show, and suddenly you're seen a good portion of that 150k.

Plus if you're living in the South, you can get a great house for the low low, and live a decent life.

I will look into this.

BAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN
on a budget

Last edited:
NOOOOO not Kenny Clutch,

anyone but kenny clutch...

leave it to ben baller to throw his name in the mix..

Last edited:

100% spot on

i got fam in hempstead long island..............

maserati, range rover........panamera...........IN THE HOOD.

last time i was out there my cousin was like "my son got the new bmw 6 drop........all you need is 8k down i can get you that early"

and YES his mans did..........i seen it.............cocaine white.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom