Rapper Kenny Cluch found dead

RIP
tired.gif

100% spot on

i got fam in hempstead long island..............

maserati, range rover........panamera...........IN THE HOOD.

last time i was out there my cousin was like "my son got the new bmw 6 drop........all you need is 8k down i can get you that early"

and YES his mans did..........i seen it.............cocaine white.......

Is that something to brag about?

100% spot on

i got fam in hempstead long island..............

maserati, range rover........panamera...........IN THE HOOD.

last time i was out there my cousin was like "my son got the new bmw 6 drop........all you need is 8k down i can get you that early"

and YES his mans did..........i seen it.............cocaine white.......

I've heard of this, but don't understand exactly how it works.

Explain...if you can.

:nerd:

I've heard of this, but don't understand exactly how it works.

Explain...if you can.

:nerd:

I'm sure it works...go down Hillside or Jamaica Ave., and all those random car dealerships (with signs that say "no credit, no problem) got exotic cars sitting right there in the front...

The media is dumb, that is why you're hearing about this. His songs sound like they were recorded in a kitchen. And I'm not hating, I'm just putting it into perspective.

Also, EVERYBODY in Vegas has money. And it doesn't have to be dirty money either. This dude seems like he had money but was just doing the rap thing as a dream.

RIP though. I run with local artist all of the time. I hear, see, live the struggle and even though I never heard of dude I hate to hear about someone losing their life over the dumb stuff.

who is bragging?

i was adding on to something someone else stated.

cars do not show someones wealth.

Point taken...I was just saying that the exotic car doesn't mean **** if you still living in the hood.

Rest In Peace to my cousin. The comments and media coverage, whether respectful or demeaning, will never change the fact that he will be judged for who he truly was....a positive and compassionate man.

Can't help, but think he went out the way he lived his life: the center of attention. And despite his humility, the hate and jealousy he has experienced since childhood ultimately led to his demise. Love and cherish your family and friends while they're still hear. Make the trip and take the time...

Rest In Peace to my cousin. The comments and media coverage, whether respectful or demeaning, will never change the fact that he will be judged for who he truly was....a positive and compassionate man.

Can't help, but think he went out the way he lived his life: the center of attention. And despite his humility, the hate and jealousy he has experienced since childhood ultimately led to his demise. Love and cherish your family and friends while they're still hear. Make the trip and take the time...

Rip to your family.

Everybody acts like until it's funny until his family member posts in here. You guys are so fake :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom