Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

I want the red one! And the black one!

I like em though man, cool design.

More colorways, more materials for the lacetips (wood/glow in the dark/???) would be some cool additions.

Tell him to hurry with the Gucci too!

Cop some!! Thanks for the feedback. 11/1/11 more Gucci Greens coming!

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

BRB learning how to braid my old SB laces.

competition 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sell them 2 for 10 
pimp.gif

Serious question: can a white male wear this or is it supposed to be worn only by those of African descent? "

Hey Im a local musician and photographer and would love to work with you on product placement. I'm a fairly social person and can market your items well if you were to send some samples my way..

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Hey Im a local musician and photographer and would love to work with you on product placement. I'm a fairly social person and can market your items well if you were to send some samples my way..

90% of NT
i want some free #%%% too

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

90% of NT America
i want some free #%%% too
Fixed

Originally Posted by 2o6

YO THESE ARE REALLY NICE, PM ME INFO.

also, op, i just had my friend make me one. almost an exact replical, minus the metal parts, she used some plastic bead things laying around....

consider us your first competition. And we DO have an NT discount.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Punishya

Ordering da red one when I get home. These are hot

Thanks!
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

have them make a gucci clip one
Ill pass along the feedback! thanks!

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

BRB learning how to braid my old SB laces.
If it were that easy, I'd probably do it too lol. and good luck trying to find gucci green laces 
tongue.gif
. I'd like to see pics of your attempt also hahaha.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Gucci, Zion, and Onyx...I want all three 
pimp.gif
Get'em!!

Originally Posted by Punishya

Serious question: can a white male wear this or is it supposed to be worn only by those of African descent? "
roll.gif
 nah man, im not even of "african descent"

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I would cop 2. But Help us Help you. (NT Discount cuh 
grin.gif
 )

Until then. Im keeping my 20
Wish I could dude, not my authority tho.. Probably when we get a little bigger as a company. Seeing as I'm getting a lot of business on here, this will be the first place to hear bout it!

PM'd!

Originally Posted by JD214

Good design and Price isn't that high,

Nice 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Thanks!

I'm not gonna lie I want the gucci colorway

but you need to get them in faster than a month and a half from now before we have a chance to think before clicking the buy button

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

I'm not gonna lie I want the gucci colorway

but you need to get them in faster than a month and a half from now before we have a chance to think before clicking the buy button
Sorry man, I'm gonna see what I could do but as of now 11/1/11 is the date. Gonna pass along all the comments and maybe, just maybe we can try and get'em in faster. Ill keep you guys posted for sure.

my gucci, black, and clip black came in. i really like um, will post when i get home.only problem is my black on is missing one of the gold tips brodie. how can i get this fixed? might get me a couple more if the cs is good as well. that red one, another black one and lakers is callin to me.

Originally Posted by eashawty

i like the one wit the jamaican colors. is the size adjustable? cause im pretty skinny

It's one size only but it should fit you. I'm skinny too and when I got the black clip one it was fairly big. Threw it in the washer/drier and it was good to go.

Originally Posted by im that one

my gucci, black, and clip black came in. i really like um, will post when i get home.only problem is my black on is missing one of the gold tips brodie. how can i get this fixed? might get me a couple more if the cs is good as well. that red one, another black one and lakers is callin to me.

Glad you like them! I will PM you shortly

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]here.[/color]
Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom