mad.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

came in ready to hate on another NT venture

now i wanna order the black clip one

mad.gif

LOL I take that as a huge compliment
Originally Posted by balloonoboy

A special NT version would be dope.
Ill put in the good word. After all, this thread turned out way better than I expected lol

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Can they make an Onyx 2 silver version?

what you see is what you get. But all the feedback will be taken into consideration for the next releases TBA

was gonna order til i seen more pics. i thought they were thin, they are thick and wide. i just wanted something small on my wrist. dont like wide bracelets.

yes im weird.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

was gonna order til i seen more pics. i thought they were thin, they are thick and wide. i just wanted something small on my wrist. dont like wide bracelets.

yes im weird.

Theyre not that thick, well imo. Respect your opinion tho, maybe we'll make thinner ones in the future.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Hey Im a local musician and photographer and would love to work with you on product placement. I'm a fairly social person and can market your items well if you were to send some samples my way..

90% of NT
i want some free #%%% too
Don't forget to say "nowadays" 
wink.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yes im weird.

Theyre not that thick, well imo. Respect your opinion tho, maybe we'll make thinner ones in the future.
im gonna end up buying one, i wanna see in person i bet ill like it
laugh.gif

These are nice but i mean, the lace tips just make'em look like woven laces.....y'all should have something else besides lace tips.....Y'all should make diff sized clips

Need more multi-colored ones

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

These are nice but i mean, the lace tips just make'em look like woven laces.....y'all should have something else besides lace tips.....Y'all should make diff sized clips

Need more multi-colored ones
Thanks for your input. much appreciated
Originally Posted by So Slickening

Couldn't resist. Copped. My wrists been naked for a while now.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

When you put them in the dryer, is there any loss in quality? Honest answer, please.
Honestly, I have never tried to dry the new adjustable ones cause I know the tips will get messed up. The clip ones though, I dry all the time and they still look great. My black clip bracelet has no fading at all. Ive swam with it (pool & lake) and it still looks great.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

So...it's something you can do yourself for free?
Nothing in this world is free haha. If you want to braid your laces and try and make it look like it, then by all means.. do it lol

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Nice!! Just officially got my salesman samples in yesterday! For all you Bay Area heads, I'm meeting with a store tomorrow!! Details later, don't wanna jinx it!

I must say, this is by far one of the most successful product selling threads I've ever seen on here..Props to you OP..I'm definitely copping a couple..

Back
Top Bottom