Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

I think the possibility of Ray going to jail went bye bye once Avi "kilt" Kate & took her lap top brief case (as he walked out the door). She was working rogue so she hadn't been sending info back to her editor. I'm guessing all the info she had; notes, files, etc were in the brief case...

Last edited:
I think the possibility of Ray going to jail went bye bye once Avi "kilt" Kate & took her lap top brief case (as he walked out the door). She was working rogue so she hadn't been sending info back to her editor. I'm guessing all the info she had; notes, files, etc were in the brief case...
Yeah, the only thing that might be mentioned but will have no leads is what Kate told her editor before she left about taking down FBI dude and figuring out Sean's (the actor Mickey killed) murder.

Editor most likely probably thinks what she was looking up has to do with the swinger vid so he might dismiss that too.

Ray's in the clear but Kate's death hurt him.

Terry is staying cuz he knows he's stuck. He don't want to be on the run. It won't matter that Ray's not going away again. He just put money to make the gym look brand new.

It looked like Darryl was wearing DMP 6's this ep 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

I dont understand how Ray expected ed and ezra to do nothing and watch their lives be ruined. Specially the fbi guy.... I mean covering up the whole sully situation up is a million times worse than being a swinger. For that he could have even faced jail time. Great season finale tho...cant wait til next season

Last edited:
Mickey and my man Bunk getting that horse track win :nthat:

Why was Bunk so shook? displayed power all series then ran like a coward at the track. Like he lost all power. That caught me off guard. I like how Mick put that work in tho. :smoking

After watching episode again, I hope they get a better editor, the FBI head slam was so fake looking, he puts his arm down before contact, also ever notice Daryll is the only person that calls Mick pop. maybe too much but notice small things like that.

Last edited:
Cuz Ray was done with him. Got his bro locked up instead of Mickey and was probably gambling away the last of his money again :lol:

Besides that Daryll would whoop his *** :lol: Mickey might kill him.

What was up w/ the wink that Terry gave Bunchy when he came out of the office at the gym?

Glad Cookie got offed. I HATED his character. Ol' fake *** suge. :lol:

Wonder where the show goes from here? It would be pretty cool to see the family uproot and go back to Boston.

Last edited:
I think that wink was just a big brother showing his little brother that everything's going to be ok sorta thing.

It looked like Darryl was wearing DMP 6's this ep :lol:  :smokin
View media item 1199825

thought they were blk/wht trainer max 91 when I first saw it. Couldn't really make it out though.

I think that wink was just a big brother showing his little brother that everything's going to be ok sorta thing.

Yeah, I don't think there was anything significant behind the wink.

I dunno, guys...Terry has never been one to do something like that. A wink of all things... :lol:

Yeah, but he's never come into money like he just did when Mickey came through... I'd have a wink for some loved ones & some pep in my step if I got an infusion in cash like that... :wink:

Very solid season closer. The reporter got what she deserved as did Cookie Brown. :lol: (funny name)

Watching Mickey walk out of his building made me a little happy for him. Felt like he had been living in the building for years.

At 12 episodes = 1 season, there should be 2 seasons per 1 calendar year or just more episodes per season.

Way too much of a gap in between these short seasons. I have forgetting what happend the previous season(s).

Way too much of a gap in between these short seasons. I have forgetting what happend the previous season(s).

Imagine being in the UK where their seasons are typically 4-6 episodes per year. You'd really be like WTF.
UK write series for stories and quality, USofA writes series for stories+ratings+$ so they don't mind adding 75% filler and 25% quality

Last edited:
Imagine being in the UK where their seasons are typically 4-6 episodes per year. You'd really be like WTF.
UK write series for stories and quality, USofA writes series for stories+ratings+$ so they don't mind adding 75% filler and 25% quality

Man tell me about it. Watched top boy. At total of 8 episodes over 2 seasons spanning like 2 years. Great Show.. A little frustrating though

Man tell me about it. Watched top boy. At total of 8 episodes over 2 seasons spanning like 2 years. Great Show.. A little frustrating though

Very dope show.
I find myself wanting more eps yea but, that's off habit and not necessary.

UK does a series right if you ask me.

Very dope show.

UK>

The wire, breaking bad and a few other notables, but UK is the GOAT for series. As short as they are...GOAT.

The one show from the UK that I was really disappointed by was Misfits. Started off so damn good, but the constant cast replacements ruined it.

But yeah, I love shows like Sherlock and Life on Mars (which @#$@ on the American version)

Last edited:
Yea I watch Love/Hate. Very good show. New season starts this coming Sunday if I'm not mistaken...

yeah Top Boy is dope. one of my favorite uk show.  It's only 2 seasons, was supposed to come back for a 3rd but I don't think it's going to

Last edited:
Yep Sunday, and Peaky Blinders starts Thursday, and the Fall Season 2 shortly after that.

Wonder if they've threads?

Netflix is also trying to pick up TopBoy along with PeakyBlinders.

We are about to get boo'd out this thread though :smile:

Last edited:
Very dope show.

Not trying to thread Derail...but Top Boy def needs some more episodes. Heard they canned it.

A shame since it was left on such a dope a** cliffhanger

Back
Top Bottom