Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

Old Ray is wallowing in some self pity & misery.
mean.gif

mean.gif
&
laugh.gif
@ Ray handling his business to quickly. Does he get any enjoyment?!?!

Poor Daryll... He literally is the black sheep of the family... Alls dude wants is love.

If I were his brother, I'd smack the ish outta Bunchy to knock some sense in him...

sick.gif
@ Ezra... He looked rougher than rough.

That dude that plays the priest trying to come at Ray always plays a creepy dude. I remember him from Seven....
i was wondering where the hell that priest was from..

i didnt even know that was ezra in the hospital bed until god knows when

His scene in Seven at the 1.52 mark.

Good opening to the season though. It will be interesting to see what develops.

Last edited:
Can't wait for tonight. One of the best shows on television

Schreiber and Voight deserve emmy noms

On it now.
Can't wait to see Katie.

Can't stand Abby's scab ***.
Hope Ray dogs her all season.

Pretty good first ep. Gonna miss Ezra mostly for the comic relief he provided. That priest is going to get himself in a world of trouble.

And Mickey making that pimp OD was so tremendous haha.

Last edited:
that fake priest is creepy as hell, especially for someone that grew up catholic ..lol.. i loved ezra, gonna miss him, don't like how ray treated him during his last days tho, annoying & drunk abby chasing the dog was hilarious, especially with ray gone, she got someone to fill his void, who talks about as much as him. does anyone know how far ahead we are from the last season?

I wanna be like Mickey when I grow up.

Minus the kids hating him and landing one in jail.

And probably a few other things.

But he was good money in this ep :lol:

Show is off to an amazing start in Season 3.

Mickey & Ray gonna Mickey & Ray.

Terry Donovan's uppercut
pimp.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
at how ruthless Katie's character is.

roll.gif
Two fap sessions in one episode.

Some storylines are just meh to me(like Bunchy trying to run the gym), however you know that priest is going to get intel from him about Ray considering how weak he is. Really felt for Terry in this episode, I think he eventually kills himself in isolation :frown:

Love how Mickey always seems to put together a rag tag team (ie going around with Darryl and that little girl) :lol:

Connor banging his bed and Bunchy creeping hard on that luchadora was a bit much, but oh well.

I think like most of us feel, Abby scenes are also quite worthless, but I guess they are required :rolleyes

i do agree the abby scenes are pointless, but her and his kids are the only thing that grounds him on the show. 

without them, ray would seemingly have no purpose

^^^

Exactly.

Abby's the wife. Her scenes don't POP off the screen but their dynamic and her dynamic with the rest of the family (may helping Bunch grow a set....) is still important to the show.

Good episode. My wife and I cracked up when Abby walked in on Connor and then again when she called Ray about it.

The inevitable madness that awaits us as our son gets older :lol:

:rofl: Ray is an idiot. So damn stubborn in trying to do the right thing. He wanted to get knocked out. I mean damn. After the first punch I would've just took the check and cashed it myself and simply not work for that family again :lol: (but I know gotta tell a story)

Katie's character was so ******* foul for that :smh: Man all torn up about his wife and you make sure he shows up while dude is banging his wife. All done just so your former clinet's career can most likely be over as the backup comes in who you rep.

:lol: @ Bunchy. Son coming in to his own with being intimate and relationships and it looks like he's discovering he likes to be dominated by strong women. Shorty gonna have him with a cock cage locked in a cage before the season is done, telling him when and where he can finish.

I'm already ready for this priest to die.

Mickey came up with a pretty smart plan but to me it's overall dumb. It's still regular old crime. Nothing clever or low-key about it. One of these pros mess up and that multiple felony charges. I can see unhappy ending from that anorexic pro and her daughter. Daryl probably the next to end up in a ****** up situation due to Mickey.

:smokin Terry. Messed up he killed that dude and now is marked for death but he asked for it with the stabbing and that earlier knockout uppercut was something else.

It's still **** Abby.

:rofl: @ Conner. ******* weirdo. I've heard about guys doing that but never really pictured it looking just like that. Son literally was ******* his bed.

i wonder if these writers will pull anything a la dexter (i.e. killing off a vital character like rita) on this show with abby or his kids

all these storylines — mickey, bunch, terry, ray — will all be tied in somehow later on the season, but im wondering how. most probably the priest will be the central focus right?

Back
Top Bottom