Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

It wasnt hindsight he said he was hurt when the pastor moved on to bunchy

He knew it was wrong, but what made it worse was that he liked it

And this is a fictional show yall make it seem like im speaking for all kids universally

I dont buy any of that he didnt kno wat love is either becuase in that same token he never said he loved the pastor so love was not in the equation

Show is great man. The kids storylines are so pointless man. I hate it.

There will def be a season 4. I really do wonder where they go next though

As long as Ray is still alive the show can go in any direction it wants. At the end of the day nothing really changes, he is always cleaning up someones mess.

Oh yeah Mickey killing Grandma Minassasin :x :rofl:

I said jesus ******* christ right before Ray did :lol:

I can't wait until w/e Mickey does in Reno comes back to bite somebody, Ray, or everybody in the *** back in LA next season :lol:

That seems to be the plot each season. Mickey leaves a trail of **** wherever he goes, and Ray always has to clean up. People wonder why he treats the guy the way he does :smh:. Father or no father, he is trouble and gets innocent people killed with his ****. Then walks around like **** is sweet playing innocent.

I really enjoyed the finale. I'm glad that Kenneth Cosgrove got stomped out. The only thing that would've made this finale better would be if Daryl, Bridgette, and Abby would have drove to a another town never to be heard from again.

lol..............................................Cosgrove is lucky that was all he got. The sight of my daughter in her bra with you in the room :smh:. As a regular dude that would have been my get out of jail free card. So for a man like Ray to let him off with just a few punches was a blessing for that guy.

Bunch ain ready to be no one's father. He's a damn child himself.

Is it me? Or did anyone else feel like Cosgrove got off easy. I honestly expected Ray to kill him or run him out of the country, or at least have him lose his job.

I'm confused about Bunchy and his wife. Did he really smash? I thought their thing was strictly S&M, no intercourse.

I think Ray was confessing that hes homosexual

Ray was confessing that he cared for the priest and allowed himself to be violated because of his feelings. I don't believe he enjoyed it, he was just a confused boy dealing with a situation where a man who gave him the attention and love he wasn't receiving at home used that opportunity to get off on his sick perverse desires.

Ray ain gay. Stop reaching. He was a confused little boy from a ****** up household. The only person that ever showed him an iota of love was pedophile. So of couse he'd feel attached on an emotional level. He saw that doing those things made the priest happy, and having the priest show him much needed affection made him happy so that's how it happened. It's a textbook scenario.

Exactly.

Like aint no grown man gonna molest a kid on some relationship steez unless the kids wanted it or was gay

Chill with that man
See what I'm saying :smh: :x

Dude has a warped view on abuse victims and what it means to be homosexual. Argument literally comes down to Ray wanted it and is gay cuz he didn't fight back like Terry did. That's incredibly offensive to all abuse victims. If you think like that you got a problem. Hence, that theory says more about you than anything else.

With that logic, I guess Bunchy is gay and living a lie with his wife and soon to be child.

So far it's 2 ppl thinking like this, lets see if it grows before we can get a good look of another issue NT has a severe problem comprehending.

Last edited:
I don't think the notion that Ray could be gay is entirely out of the realm of possibility. The priest's last words before Ray killed him were "I loved you, Ray" or something along those lines. Ray in that confession saying it was more than what the priest was mentioning and that he "cared" for him left the storyline very much alive.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and assume if Ray was gay we just might have seen something hinting at that by now.

It is wholly impossible for Ray to be gay because of his abuse. For the simple fact, that that is not how it works.

I think there was mention of Ray being jealous of the relationship the priest and Bunchy had, that's all ppl can reach for.

it was a decent argument but fam making generalizations like it's know all be all.

Wait what? Says who?

You're all basing Ray being gay based on his abuse. Being molested by someone of the same sex does not make you gay. That's why I said it's impossible. Based on you alls "evidence".

And I don't recall when Ray said he was jealous of Bunch's relationship with the priest but if that in fact did happen, it still doesn't point to Ray being gay. It's just a case of a child being jealous of the attention another kid is receiving. Especially it's from someone you have a deep albeit perverted connection with.

Last edited:
And I don't recall when Ray said he was jealous of Bunch's relationship with the priest but if that in fact did happen, it still doesn't point to Ray being gay.

I think it was when he was talking about the baseball game him and the priest were supposed to see. I think he skipped out on him to be wit Bunch.

Nonetheless the matter was based on attention but that's the only situation where it could be misinterpreted as gay.

You're all basing Ray being gay based on his abuse. Being molested by someone of the same sex does not make you gay. That's why I said it's impossible. Based on you alls "evidence".

And I don't recall when Ray said he was jealous of Bunch's relationship with the priest but if that in fact did happen, it still doesn't point to Ray being gay. It's just a case of a child being jealous of the attention another kid is receiving. Especially it's from someone you have a deep albeit perverted connection with.

I never said Ray was gay, I'm just curious where you got that it's "impossible" for molestation to contribute to someone being gay

Listen, im a little kid and i dont get to go to baseball games or eat ice cream

The nice pastor takes me out and we have a lot of fun

Now when he starts touching me, gay or straight i know this is not right it dont matter how many games or ice cream cones

Its the same logic as dont talk to strangers every kid hears that from like age 2

Why? Its because you might get molested

I think a lot of yall so quick to defend ray are the ones projectin themselves onto the character like yall livin vicarious

My whole point is that ray always was gay, not that his molestation made him gay

Its because hes gay he let it continue past the first time

Ray gonna end the show with the ****** from the first ep :nerd:

So you tellin me that all these kids who kids who are molested for years due to fear or embarrassment are all secretly gay if the abuser is of the same sex?

So just offensive in another way and a dumber theory.

Nothing in the show supports the idea that Ray has always been gay and that he used a pedophile to express his homosexual desires/urges as a child.

:lol: @ the retort being ppl are living vicariously through Ray which is why they disagree.

Ray grew up in a gym surrounded by hypermasculine men? Thats not an environment for a little gay boy to find out?

And the idea of vicariousness is laughable but its just as funny as tryna "project" onto ppl because they bring up the question

Last edited:
Ray grew up in a gym surrounded by hypermasculine men? Thats not an environment for a little gay boy to find out?
This is what I mean by offensive and ignorant.

A gay person doesn't need to grow up in a gym to find out they're gay :lol: You're literally trying to use environment to say that it's a better of chance Ray being gay. That's not support. Just a fact you're trying to pervert for your theory.

Again, with this dumb logic you can say Mickey, Bunchy and Terry are gay.

:smh:

And the idea of vicariousness is laughable but its just as funny as tryna "project" onto ppl because they bring up the question
What did I project? I think you and other dude foolishly thought I was calling you gay for bringing up that Ray is gay.

No.

Again, when I say your theory says more about you, I'm talking about your warped view of homsexuality and abuse victims which you have only doubled down on. That's what it says about you. Like I said that's your problem. The more you post the more you show it. You got a ****** up and offensive way of viewing a person who was victim to sexual abuse in this context. I don't know if it's just antiquated or plain stupidity due to pure ignorance.

I laugh @ you bringing up ppl defending Ray cuz they're living vicariously through Ray cuz it's baseless. I rock with Ray for what he's trying to do for his family and I'm interested in the inner struggle he has with all of his demons. I don't identify with dude or live through his actions. I'm not rooting for dude when he's in the wrong no matter what. Personality wise Ray is pretty boring. He's not a Walter White type (that's a guy you can live vicariously through). He's pretty much a brute that's clever at times. It's not defending Ray, it's calling a stupid theory what it is. So stop that noise.

Mickey's my favorite character and totally worth living vicariously through on this show :smokin

View media item 1732681
:pimp:

Last edited:
Here you go off on a soapbox

Terry set the example for ray on how to handle the priest

The fact that he didnt leads me in the direction of proclivity

It wasnt like it was a one time thing, so the fact that it was ongoing and he himself kept it secret makes me think

Like he wasnt afraid of the priest, he wasnt ashamed to be out with him enough to where even mickey noticed

How is the gym a "fact" but yet cant be why ray is gay? If its not environment its nature so like i said maybe he was always gay

As far as bunchy being gay i already touched on that with his pedophilia angle. so i think its possible to either emulate ray as best he can and be a family man or be who he truly is a as gay or both and be a gay father married to a hispanic luchadore

Here you go off on a soapbox

Terry set the example for ray on how to handle the priest

The fact that he didnt leads me in the direction of proclivity

It wasnt like it was a one time thing, so the fact that it was ongoing and he himself kept it secret makes me think

Like he wasnt afraid of the priest, he wasnt ashamed to be out with him enough to where even mickey noticed

How is the gym a "fact" but yet cant be why ray is gay? If its not environment its nature so like i said maybe he was always gay

As far as bunchy being gay i already touched on that with his pedophilia angle. so i think its possible to either emulate ray as best he can and be a family man or be who he truly is a as gay or both and be a gay father married to a hispanic luchadore

Stop typing.

Back
Top Bottom