Ray Rice Vol. Knocks out fiancée, carries her out of the elevator

there is no difference. he knocked her out and was caught on camera dragging her out of an elevator
Was Ray Rice punished for having a fight? Or was he punished for assaulting his girlfriend?

There's no difference between domestic dispute and assault?

Ok :lol:

there is no difference. he knocked her out and was caught on camera dragging her out of an elevator
Was Ray Rice punished for having a fight? Or was he punished for assaulting his girlfriend?

Ok
laugh.gif
man what?

it was against the league's domestic violence policy. he was charged with assault by the police. 

charges were then dropped after he agreed to counseling

what is your point here?

Last edited:

Ok :lol:

man what? it was domestic violence

Let's say it again, there is a difference between telling someone you got into a physical altercation with your girlfriend and telling someone you beat your girlfriend. One insinuates that both parties are guilty of violence, that video shows something else. DId you forget they both got charged originally? I'm confused why you people think Ray Rice told Goddell "I beat my fiancee" instead of "my fiancee and I got into a fight".

yeah double punishment maybe. so what? 

are you confusing double jeopardy which is a legal/judicial process as executed in court with double punishment as executed by the nfl or something?
Is the NFL a court of Justice? Why would I confusing the both? Still the same principal and that's why there are unions.

what are the false claims by the nfl though? that they never saw the videotape until it was released by tmz? how does that change what took place?

it sucks to hold some of y'alls hands and go back and forth, but the nfl punished ray rice initially on the grounds that he beat that woman

the release of the videotape just further proved he beat that woman

what can ray rice possibly sue the nfl over? "they lied. they said they didn't see the tape, but they really did" 

:lol: its simple

The NFL suspended Rice for 2 games.....2 paychecks

The NFL then comes back and says well there's new evidence and we didnt know about it so here's your indefinite suspension based on "new evidence".....possibly a years worth of paychecks if not the end of his career

If we now know the NFL had this "new evidence" the whole time and still gave him 2 game suspensions.... what exactly are they increasing his punishment for?

It's a form of double jeopardy but the only leverage NFL had was they didnt know the tape existed. Thats no longer the case. And Rice's career worth tens of millions is involved

This has civil case all over it.

:lol: its simple

The NFL suspended Rice for 2 games.....2 paychecks

The NFL then comes back and says well there's new evidence and we didnt know about it so here's your indefinite suspension based on "new evidence".....possibly a years worth of paychecks if not the end of his career

If we now know the NFL had this "new evidence" the whole time and still gave him 2 game suspensions.... what exactly are they increasing his punishment for?

It's a form of double jeopardy but the only leverage NFL had was they didnt know the tape existed. Thats no longer the case. And Rice's career worth tens of millions is involved

This has civil case all over it.
dude think since is the NFL they can do whatever they want. LoL

In what courtroom can you sue someone for firing you if it's not a race or sexuality reason?

Last edited:
The Players Union need make sure the NFL does not t kill Rice's career for the sake of PR

No matter if they actually saw the tape, they knew what was on it. Rice was honest about what was on it.

In what courtroom can you sue someone for firing you if it's not a race or sexuality reason?
that's not the problem ... The problem is that initially the NFL and Ravens stood by him then after months of pressure they found and out to fire him. That be cool if he was the only NFL player to have dealt with this but he is not ....

that's not the problem ... The problem is that initially the NFL and Ravens stood by him then after months of pressure they found and out to fire him. That be cool if he was the only NFL player to have dealt with this but he is not ....

So? The sense of entitlement is scary, you can get released whenever they feel like it.

So? The sense of entitlement is scary, you can get released whenever they feel like it.
what's scary is a employer doing wtf they want without worries. I'm with you in the entire argument but this part. If it was the punishment from the beginning, I don't think anyone would of have had a problem to include me, my problem now is why now?????

what's scary is a employer doing wtf they want without worries. I'm with you in the entire argument but this part. If it was the punishment from the beginning, I don't think anyone would of have had a problem to include me, my problem now is why now?????

Dude we all have jobs where an employer can do wherever the hell they want. What's the solution everybody gives? "Work for yourself". Why now? Of course it's because the NFL will lose money via endorsements if they didn't react. It's all about money and nothing to do with taking a stand against violence. Is that right being that they handed out a punishment already? No. Can they do that? Yes.

The NFL is full of **** but honestly Ray Rice isn't getting no sympathy from me he did this to himself at the end of the day.

Dude we all have jobs where an employer can do wherever the hell they want. What's the solution everybody gives? "Work for yourself". Why now? Of course it's because the NFL will lose money via endorsements if they didn't react. It's all about money and nothing to do with taking a stand against violence. Is that right being that they handed out a punishment already? No. Can they do that? Yes.
not sure where you work but there are plenty of jobs that employer cannot absolutely do what they want.

Does Rice get sympathy from me? No! But with time do I think he deserve another chance? Yea if he gets treatment ...

Last edited:
Watchin that video from inside the elevator hurt my heart like ****.. I believe in restraining a woman from hitting you further, but a man should never Ray Rice a chick.

Back
Top Bottom