Ray Rice Vol. Knocks out fiancée, carries her out of the elevator

2 things i cannot let ride. open hand slap to the face and spit.

rage would consume me so its not possible for me to say what i would or would not do. right or wrong somebody gotta feel something.

Last edited:
After seeing the footage dude must hit her crazy hard for her to be unconscious..
Word to all the bus drivers
bus-driver-uppercut-o.gif

If yall have never physically showed a woman who's in charge then you aren't a real man....and I will not retract this statement under any circumstance.

You don't have to beat her a**....that's just unnecessary, but a woman will never respect a man she believes is weaker than her, both in spirit and in strength. 

This. Its alot of women who have that "I'm a woman, I can hit him, spit on him, or damage his personal belongings and he can't touch me even though I deserve it because societal norms say its unacceptable".

I wouldn't hit a little kid who did something stupid because they don't know any better and haven't developed intelligence wise yet.

Unless we're saying grown adult women have the intelligence level of a 6 year old and don't know any better.

I've put hands on women that couldn't keep their hands to themselves. They learned a valuable lesson on how to conduct themselves that day.

I don't know what's funnier, ray rice dragging his wife around like Weekend at Bernie's or all the women beaters in here lmao

Yall ruthless hahahah

so do we have definitive proof of him KO'ing his wife?

How do we know she's not just blackout drunk?

Love how the media already has pigeonholed him as an abuser for ALLEGEDLY hitting her.

The video is not at all damning by itself.

Who are these "eyewitnesses"? Funny how this so-called witness claims he punched her like a man and then dragged her out of the elevator.

But anyone who saw the video would know there was no footage of any physical altercation, so IDK what the **** that so called eye-witness is talking about.

None of that seems sketchy to you guys? http://deadspin.com/ray-rice-arrested-in-atlantic-city-after-altercation-wi-1524046109

^I was thinking the same when I first saw the vid. I mean, if I had just punched out my fiancé, I don't know if I'd publicly be seen with her. Logically I would've tried to be discrete or something :lol: :x Rice is way to calm and nonchalant, like of you had a friend completely wasted, and you're just a bit disgusted cause you're used to that from them. More details and camera film please.

Last edited:
Rather a white call me a ****** then anybody spitting on me....spitting is zero tolerance and ill jack a woman up against the wall over that **** ....spitting on someone is ******* filthy :smh:

so do we have definitive proof of him KO'ing his wife?

How do we know she's not just blackout drunk?

Love how the media already has pigeonholed him as an abuser for ALLEGEDLY hitting her.

The video is not at all damning by itself.

Who are these "eyewitnesses"? Funny how this so-called witness claims he punched her like a man and then dragged her out of the elevator.

But anyone who saw the video would know there was no footage of any physical altercation, so IDK what the **** that so called eye-witness is talking about.

None of that seems sketchy to you guys? http://deadspin.com/ray-rice-arrested-in-atlantic-city-after-altercation-wi-1524046109
Some of those deadspin comments are :rofl:

I think she was probably intoxicated. If someone's already sloppy drunk, just a simple shove could throw off their balance and drop em to the floor. And once they're down they're not getting up

This is real simple.

If he punched hard enough to sleep her she's going to have a bruise of some sort.

No fist shaped bruise, her drunk *** passed out.

She must not want to hem dude up because most boards in this situation would have already released pictures of her battered face.

View media item 814634
This guy's tweet, five minutes later: "Can't believe we got to meet Kevin Hart!!! #RideAlong" Monday 9:57am

:rofl:
I swear its an inside joke for these folk to get these ppl names wrong intentionally.

is there any confirmation that she was drunk or she was KO. she seems to be out for a long time.

The males in here
sick.gif

absolutely disgusting behavior.
Nothing in that video shows him hit her at all. Please point out where he did, just in case I missed it.
It's NEVER okay to put hands on a women.

Who raised some of you guys?
mean.gif
You're coming off as naive n inexperienced in life. Not to be an ***hole, but did you grow up in a bubble?

laugh.gif
these replies. i need the full story before i start judging.
The most logical response thus far.

Such as?
And please classify them by % of effectiveness
cripplers crossface 100%
I don't condone murder

If she spit on him or hit him thinking, "He not gon touch me cuz im a woman", then she's just as wrong as he is for slumping her. If he had knocked out a man would you even care?
Never put your hands on anybody. She spit on him, okay. was she wrong, yes?
But that doesn't make it okay for a 200+lbs professional football player to knock her out
indifferent.gif
Where did he knock her tho? Please, I'm lost on where this is in the footage.

Never put your hands on anybody. She spit on him, okay. was she wrong, yes?
But that doesn't make it okay for a 200+lbs professional football player to knock her out
indifferent.gif
Where did you see him knock her out at?
This. People are quick to point the finger, when in all actuality, there is no evidence, thus far, to support these claims of abuse. Like others have suggested, maybe she was drunk. Did that ever creep into your minds before you jumped to the conclusion that he assaulted his fiance? Let's wait until more evidence surfaces before we cast judgement. Even the TMZ headline has the keyword "alleged". Which would suggest that it is only a possibility, not the definitive answer.

Innocent until proven guilty, remember that?

She will settle out of court... She will say "i was highly intoxicated, and he was trying to help me" meanwhile... His lawyer will be transferring a few M's into her personal bank account... 5-10 years later (after him and the $ is gone) she will tell the real story.
These kind of guys always get off easy...

Last edited:
She will settle out of court... She will say "i was highly intoxicated, and he was trying to help me" meanwhile... His lawyer will be transferring a few M's into her personal bank account... 5-10 years later (after him and the $ is gone) she will tell the real story.
These kind of guys always get off easy...
Are you that security guard? If so, how bad was she beaten? Did she reek of alcohol? Have you been subpoenaed? If so, will you testify? If you are not that security guard, were you there? If so, my questions still stand. If not, then please wait for the specifics like the rest of us before you jump to conclusions.

I love when niketalk tries to rationalize these things just for arguments sake. I do it too :lol: everyone turns into the hardy boys on some....what if a ninja was in the elevator knocked her out and disappeared into a smoke cloud before ray rice could grab him

Multiple eye witnesses told the same story...she spit on him...he molly-whopped her. You can say well who can trust them yada yada yada....but we all know that was more then likely what happened and it was wrong. And sadly the biggest legal mistake he made was not pulling the emergency stop button and waiting for her to come-to in the elevator :smh:

Back
Top Bottom