Ray Rice Vol. Knocks out fiancée, carries her out of the elevator

CBS cancelled the Run The Town performance that was gonna be shown before tonight's game because Rihanna was a victim of domestic violence.

CBS cancelled the Run The Town performance that was gonna be shown before tonight's game because Rihanna was a victim of domestic violence.
That's dumb...if anything shouldn't they let her continue. You could easily spin that into something positive...

That's dumb...if anything shouldn't they let her continue. You could easily spin that into something positive...
How long before a headline "Days after DV scandal Ravens choose a DV victim as their intro song" ??

It's not dumb, they need to avoid all press right now

He most certainly has a case...

Depending how you look at it he was punished 3 times. First suspension, Released/contract voided and the indefinite suspension.

No.... the Ravens terminated his contact. He was cut. Thats it. The NFL suspended him indefinitely. Two different things.

Plus they can say the NFL's enforcement cancels out the Ravens ruling because they have higher power even though the Ravens acted first.

Ray Rice has no case.

:lol: its simple

The NFL suspended Rice for 2 games.....2 paychecks

The NFL then comes back and says well there's new evidence and we didnt know about it so here's your indefinite suspension based on "new evidence".....possibly a years worth of paychecks if not the end of his career

If we now know the NFL had this "new evidence" the whole time and still gave him 2 game suspensions.... what exactly are they increasing his punishment for?

It's a form of double jeopardy but the only leverage NFL had was they didnt know the tape existed. Thats no longer the case. And Rice's career worth tens of millions is involved

This has civil case all over it.
Wee-bey.gif

You clearly have no knowledge of the law or how lawsuits work. He has no case whatsoever.
areyoualawyer?

Or have knowledge of the justice system. Can you expound?

Hard to grasp domestic violence unless you grew up seeing it or have been a victim of it.

Personally only seen it once from a dude and it was when I was younger. Dude was like the deebo of the city and would smack the fire outta his girlfriends. I was like 'damn'

He ended up pulling a murder/suicide on his bm and it was in front of their kid smh

I've seen plenty of women attacking their bf/**** buddy after the club/bar and usually the dudes just restrain her or push her away

Right there you see the difference between the way a very weak man handles his, via smacking girlfriends and murder/suicide in front of his child.

(I'm just commenting on what you're telling me. Obviously don't know if dude suffered from serious mental/medical issues)

And the way men who have their emotions in check handle theirs.

Last edited:
I said mental/medical meaning clinical depression, PTSD or something along those lines.

Not just massive insecurities.

I'm sure there are instances where things go too far, the murder is not entirely intentional then the guilt/fear of prison drives them to suicide.

How long before a headline "Days after DV scandal Ravens choose a DV victim as their intro song" ??

I would think letting Rihanna do her thing would be a great way of the NFL showing they support those who have been in such an unfortunate situation instead of canning her as if SHE'S the problem but we can agree to disagree.

If this whole thing gets Goodell canned...then this is the one time I'm happy a dude knocked a girl out.

I agree ...hate I do but I do :pimp:
Hard to grasp domestic violence unless you grew up seeing it or have been a victim of it.

Personally only seen it once from a dude and it was when I was younger. Dude was like the deebo of the city and would smack the fire outta his girlfriends. I was like 'damn'

He ended up pulling a murder/suicide on his bm and it was in front of their kid smh

I've seen plenty of women attacking their bf/**** buddy after the club/bar and usually the dudes just restrain her or push her away

Right there you see the difference between the way a very weak man handles his, via smacking girlfriends and murder/suicide in front of his child.

(I'm just commenting on what you're telling me. Obviously don't know if dude suffered from serious mental/medical issues)

And the way men who have their emotions in check handle theirs.

for sure. I don't think he ever was diagnosed w/ a mental disorder but I was convinced he had one way before his death. Dude was legit crazy and it didn't help that he was strong as **** w/ legit hands. He started boxing near the end of his life but obviously that wasn't enough for dude :smh:

I would think letting Rihanna do her thing would be a great way of the NFL showing they support those who have been in such an unfortunate situation instead of canning her as if SHE'S the problem but we can agree to disagree.
it wasn't a live performance it was their intro song

it wasn't a live performance it was their intro song
Then I'm misinformed on that, but that makes it even worse :lol: that's making a big deal out of nothing but whatever it's done

View media item 1176349
I understand this, but what an idiot to tweet this :lol:

He has to be trolling, no way he thought that was a good idea :smh:. Has he taken it down and apologized yet, or is it still up?

The NFL was going to sweep this under the rug, like they have done for decades, TMZ dropped the vid, people freaked out and now the NFL is back peddling in fear of losing sponsors.

No one REALLY cares. Everyone is acting like they care because they think they're supposed to, which is a damn shame.

I wouldn't be surprised if they quietly let Ray back in the league next year

True, fake outrage.

There's a difference between woman beaters...

And dudes that re act.

What is the difference? They seem to be one in the same if you ask me.

I hear you, but why does it even have to be that deep. HOw about the girl is a superstar and they wanted her to sing. The sensitivity is too real.

The stupidity...............................Not you, but the fact that this is a possibility irks me.

Last edited:
Woman beaters PURSUE. they're the type of guys that get a chick by being extra controlling and manipulative. they tell them they're not **** and hit on them. this where the battered woman syndrome comes in.

these cats are the worse or the worse. In my years of living, i've known a couple of guys that were like this. we eventually couldnt be friends because of their actions...

these guys are much more of a minority than people think.

You dont come across a bunch of cats that just whoop women's ***** all day. its just not common.

guys that react are the MAJORITY of males in this situation. guys that re act give women AMPLE warnings and opportunities to quit their provocation and instigation. they try to leave the situation several times.

a lot of the women that they deal with are NOT respectful of men and will certainly try to bait them into reaction because they feel that shows he really cares.

these guys have NEVER hit a women over a minuscule reason like women beaters do, or hit them first.

and often times... it's one punch to get her up off you or just respect you as a man.

i know i'm going to get backlash but that's how a genuinely look at it.

Woman beaters PURSUE. they're the type of guys that get a chick by being extra controlling and manipulative. they tell them they're not **** and hit on them. this where the battered woman syndrome comes in.

these cats are the worse or the worse. In my years of living, i've known a couple of guys that were like this. we eventually couldnt be friends because of their actions...

You dont come across a bunch of cats that just whoop women's ***** all day. its just not common.

guys that react are the MAJORITY of males in this situation. guys that re act give women AMPLE warnings and opportunities to quit their provocation and instigation. they try to leave the situation several times.

a lot of the women that they deal with are NOT respectful of men and will certainly try to bait them into reaction because they feel that shows he really cares.

these guys have NEVER hit a women over a minuscule reason like women beaters do, or hit them first.

and often times... it's one punch to get her up off you or just respect you as a man.

do you have any stats on this? or do you just assume you know what goes on behind everyone's closed doors?

You're stupid :smh:

Back
Top Bottom