Real talk, is there any looking back after going raw?........srs

#teamRaw check-in...in diguise?
laugh.gif

I'm still a virgin. But I'm way too scared to even try raw man, honestly.

the thought of catching something and having a disease going into my body creeps me out too much.

the thought of catching something and having a disease going into my body creeps me out too much.

There is no going back.

Oh yeah, condoms are only for random hookups and untrustable females.

There is no going back.

Oh yeah, condoms are only for random hookups and untrustable females.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

All jokes aside, I respect you for this. My advice would be to wait til marriage OR make sure your first time is with someone you have committed yourself to. Don't worry about knocking down as many broads as the next man. 

All jokes aside, I respect you for this. My advice would be to wait til marriage OR make sure your first time is with someone you have committed yourself to. Don't worry about knocking down as many broads as the next man. 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Son... The inner plastic of a condom feels nothing like that sweet gushy ushy your peepee loves so much that lies between a womans legs. Takes forever for me to finish in a condom... It's like
grin.gif
I hate I ever tried without it...   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember a couple years ago using my hands on a girl and saying to myself " i my peepee felt this without a glove i would  be done in minutes"

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Son... The inner plastic of a condom feels nothing like that sweet gushy ushy your peepee loves so much that lies between a womans legs. Takes forever for me to finish in a condom... It's like
grin.gif
I hate I ever tried without it...   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember a couple years ago using my hands on a girl and saying to myself " i my peepee felt this without a glove i would  be done in minutes"

No way you can EVER go back. I cannot bust with a condom on, I have tried so many different positions, strokes, it just wont work.

No way you can EVER go back. I cannot bust with a condom on, I have tried so many different positions, strokes, it just wont work.

the way i see's it is, god wants us to go raw.. natural and uninhibited like back in our slave days in egypt
plus not everyone has something, really only a fraction of the human population is infected with std's and sti's..

and if your smashing broads the type of broads where u have any doubts at all on there health, u need a to take a step back and re-evaluate ur life 
grin.gif

the way i see's it is, god wants us to go raw.. natural and uninhibited like back in our slave days in egypt
plus not everyone has something, really only a fraction of the human population is infected with std's and sti's..

and if your smashing broads the type of broads where u have any doubts at all on there health, u need a to take a step back and re-evaluate ur life 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

i feel you, thanks bro

Originally Posted by JayHood23

i feel you, thanks bro

I stay strapped...but going raw is a 100 times better, just can't do it too much rather be more on the safe side

I stay strapped...but going raw is a 100 times better, just can't do it too much rather be more on the safe side

Back
Top Bottom