Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by petermans

Everyone is going to hate Leroy now.
Man, that dude don't care. 
laugh.gif
 Black dudes always get hated on Real World anyway.
Naomi looks mad good when her hair's straight too. 
smokin.gif

Goddamn this girl Nany is soooo damn stupid
30t6p3b.gif
. I absolutely hate chicks like that. It's as much her fault as it is Adams.

Leroy has been that dude
pimp.gif

Goddamn this girl Nany is soooo damn stupid
30t6p3b.gif
. I absolutely hate chicks like that. It's as much her fault as it is Adams.

Leroy has been that dude
pimp.gif

damn ppl still watch real world?

how are the ratings these days, must be good if MTV still has them around, i have not seen this sow in who knows how many years.

i remember a time when real world cast memebers were well known kinda like how jersey shore cast is today.

how are the ratings these days, must be good if MTV still has them around, i have not seen this sow in who knows how many years.

i remember a time when real world cast memebers were well known kinda like how jersey shore cast is today.

This season has that exceptionally scripted feel to it, regardless of the edits & whatnot. I don't believe most of this crap, like Adam on the phone with ol' girl talmbout email me first if you wanna text some dude
laugh.gif

This season has that exceptionally scripted feel to it, regardless of the edits & whatnot. I don't believe most of this crap, like Adam on the phone with ol' girl talmbout email me first if you wanna text some dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i hadn't watched in about 8 years, but i saw the previews for this season and thought it might be good. so i checked it out. it's been pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i hadn't watched in about 8 years, but i saw the previews for this season and thought it might be good. so i checked it out. it's been pretty cool.

They aren't doing an after show this week? That's weak, I actually look forward to those.

(My God, what did I just type?!)

They aren't doing an after show this week? That's weak, I actually look forward to those.

(My God, what did I just type?!)

Leroy is about to go ham

This season has been interreasting but I liked NO better

Leroy is about to go ham

This season has been interreasting but I liked NO better

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

This n' leroy winning...dude can pull w/e on random nights and still hit his roommate
30t6p3b.gif
wish I could find a side chick like that
laugh.gif

did you see the wildebeests Leroy be bringin back to the house?? yea... that aint winning.

This n' leroy winning...dude can pull w/e on random nights and still hit his roommate
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

did you see the wildebeests Leroy be bringin back to the house?? yea... that aint winning.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

word...that joint in the red dress and that guilty girl? nah...

Back
Top Bottom