Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

This n' leroy winning...dude can pull w/e on random nights and still hit his roommate
30t6p3b.gif
wish I could find a side chick like that
laugh.gif

did you see the wildebeests Leroy be bringin back to the house?? yea... that aint winning.

word...that joint in the red dress and that guilty girl? nah...

This season is actually the last good season since........................the last vegas?

Man even Adams boys were pissed. could not enjoy the night, because they are too busy trying to keep him on a leash.

This season is actually the last good season since........................the last vegas?

Man even Adams boys were pissed. could not enjoy the night, because they are too busy trying to keep him on a leash.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Leroy is about to go ham

This season has been interreasting but I liked NO better

Yeah but it looks like he's gonna do the exact same things that Adam did. Cant wait till the roomates say Leroy is unsafe and their afraid of him now, but its just Adam being Adam when he does it. Leroy is right on this.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Leroy is about to go ham

This season has been interreasting but I liked NO better

Yeah but it looks like he's gonna do the exact same things that Adam did. Cant wait till the roomates say Leroy is unsafe and their afraid of him now, but its just Adam being Adam when he does it. Leroy is right on this.

I mean, Nany was basically asking to get hit because she kept going back to the bathroom when Adam was wilin out.

I mean, Nany was basically asking to get hit because she kept going back to the bathroom when Adam was wilin out.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

This.. First, she's like this ain't my problem y'all handle this. Then she continues to stay in the room after saying that 
indifferent.gif
 and they were telling her to leave the room.. Then she goes on about I've been hit like a dude before. I can guarantee she goes back to Adam the very next day because he's going to make up some lie and she'll believe him. I don't know when he gets kicked out though

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

This.. First, she's like this ain't my problem y'all handle this. Then she continues to stay in the room after saying that 
indifferent.gif
 and they were telling her to leave the room.. Then she goes on about I've been hit like a dude before. I can guarantee she goes back to Adam the very next day because he's going to make up some lie and she'll believe him. I don't know when he gets kicked out though

Adam not being able to control himself is not her asking to get his whether she's in his face or not. She didn't do anything to him for him to hit her.

Looks like one of his friends are the one that called her a !!%@* and she got upset and the roommmate told her to calm down cuz he (Adam) could hit her.

I don't even think Adam was mad at anyone. Looks like he just gets like that when he's drunk.

They both have some deep problems. Adam needs to leave tho. I'm with Leroy on them making excuses for him when him and Mike Mike come from rougher backgrounds but they don't act out like that.

Adam not being able to control himself is not her asking to get his whether she's in his face or not. She didn't do anything to him for him to hit her.

Looks like one of his friends are the one that called her a !!%@* and she got upset and the roommmate told her to calm down cuz he (Adam) could hit her.

I don't even think Adam was mad at anyone. Looks like he just gets like that when he's drunk.

They both have some deep problems. Adam needs to leave tho. I'm with Leroy on them making excuses for him when him and Mike Mike come from rougher backgrounds but they don't act out like that.

Adam is idiot and a g. Idiot for his drinking habits and he called it on the first EP that he'd tag Nany, done... multiple times. Nany is a %#$, she lets Adam smash, than breaks up with her man,
laugh.gif
... you doing it wrong and NOW your business is all over TV.

Adam is idiot and a g. Idiot for his drinking habits and he called it on the first EP that he'd tag Nany, done... multiple times. Nany is a %#$, she lets Adam smash, than breaks up with her man,
laugh.gif
... you doing it wrong and NOW your business is all over TV.

And here I thought Nany was a catch!
laugh.gif
  Trick has mental problems galore.  Females like that look good on the outside but have cold hearts. 

Adam needs to get beat down.  This scrawny dude would get pummeled acting like that in Vegas but because of the cameras he gets a pass.  

And here I thought Nany was a catch!
laugh.gif
  Trick has mental problems galore.  Females like that look good on the outside but have cold hearts. 

Adam needs to get beat down.  This scrawny dude would get pummeled acting like that in Vegas but because of the cameras he gets a pass.  

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

This n' leroy winning...dude can pull w/e on random nights and still hit his roommate
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

did you see the wildebeests Leroy be bringin back to the house?? yea... that aint winning.

it dont matter wat they look like, he gettin guts & thats all that matters. dudes just wanna get they meat wet

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

it dont matter wat they look like, he gettin guts & thats all that matters. dudes just wanna get they meat wet

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Did he actually hit her? I musta missed it

He didn't hit her, Dustin and the girls kept telling her to stay away cuz they didn't want Adam to hit her, then she starts screaming it don't matter cuz she's been hit by a dude before and she had been hit like she a dude. Dustin told her that wasn't gonna happen there. 
I can't wait to see RoyLee go off next episode...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Did he actually hit her? I musta missed it

He didn't hit her, Dustin and the girls kept telling her to stay away cuz they didn't want Adam to hit her, then she starts screaming it don't matter cuz she's been hit by a dude before and she had been hit like she a dude. Dustin told her that wasn't gonna happen there. 
I can't wait to see RoyLee go off next episode...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

we all see how you do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

we all see how you do
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom