Real World: Skeletons - 30th season Premieres Dec. 16th

Tony is a bum. Bruno is a ******* weirdo.

Those two are gonna be great on the challenges.

Jason tends to get mad just to get mad, like he wants to be part of the commotion. I understood his point about tony crying over his past because everyone has been through something (that kinda pissed me off) but bruh drug it out all the way upstairs and started extra ish with Nicole. Ima keep saying this, Nicole wanna be one of the boys so bad.

Alcohol was in his system. He was still right tho.

Last edited:
This ain't the first time he had done that tho and I agree that he had a point but dragging it out and making a scene was pointless.

Yo Tony has me dieing
roll.gif
. This dude is hilarious. The random Eminem quote
laugh.gif

Marathon on right now starting from ep 1.

I'ma catch up with it turn it on and off through out the day...

Madison came in the house like a barbie doll.

Update ep 3. Bruno is a mass of confusion

Up to Ep: 6, they treated Sylvia's skeleton dirty, i didn't like that at all.
Tony's Ex Elizabeth.... dem Dimples doe!!

Alyssa cute though.

Slyvia crazy. mass of confusion.
Violetta Crazy too.

Jason a good dude. I can see MTV letting him do the challenge for the money

Last edited:
Nicole kinda over blowing this. Ain't like he struck her or beat her. He was wrong no doubt meh I dunno.

Yo did I miss something last ep? :lol: This chick Nicole acting like Jason violated her. They were both drunk and all he did was push her. She talking about he made her feel like she's never felt before like son raped her.

She giving a bad name for butch dikes out here. Guess we see she's really like her sisters and can be really emotional and sensitive :smh: I was so lost when all of a sudden that became an argument they couldn't get over. They were both wrong, end of story.

This guy Bruno is a bit emotional and spiteful too. He probably gonna treat the cast members like he treated his own brother for the multiple years he didn't talk to him. Son needs help.

:rofl: :smh: @ Lafayette. Son was a model :lol: In his own way humble bragging like he aint take any of this serious. I thought MTV was foul but this guy was acting like this was his 6th meeting with Jason after coming back to his life. Given how Jason be on his inspirational words to keep him motivated and uplifted steez it's no surprise he took it the way he he did. I just know **** like that would've went real left for a few other dudes that grew up fatherless.

This finale was kinda buns though. Overall a good season, an entertaining one compared to recent seasons.

Last edited:
Jason should have put the PAWS on Lafayette. This old zoot suit wearing deadbeat came in the crib so casually, "you know who I am" making jokes about leaving him! Then called his mother a bust down. Then proudly showed off the kids whose life he decided to participate in :smh:

Bruno's a clown, I don't know why he even came on the Real World. He was such a waste of space.

Nicole was damn near breaking a smile during that exchange with Jason. I don't believe it was as bad as it was made out to be, and there may have been some embellishment. It's too bad they can't be partners on a potential Rivals 3, though.

Bruno was a waste of a spot. Dude was just checked out for almost the entire second half of the season. He couldn't even say goodbye to the cast.

Madison and Tony....I'll see you on Exes 3.

Violetta...I believe you've changed for the better. She was much more tolerable later in the season.

Sylvia...I'll be cool if I never see you again. Dud.

About Jason and his father....I thought that was actually really well done, on the part of the producers. It seemed organic enough, and I'm never going to judge someone for their reaction to that type of situation.

Good season all around though.

Season started alright but ended dissapoonting

And i hate how this girl is acting like dude hit or or somehting. He probably just yolked her up against a wall and she putting on like this smh

Last edited:
MTV is mad Dirty, for getting his pops yo.
and Dude was straight looking at him like another sperm he should've wasted on a napkin..
like getting two exes for Tony...funny interesting.
two people Violetta hated.. a bit messed up...
but Making the first time you meet your dad on national TV like that. and dude joking like that..Its good though he moved on.

I stand by my comment of Jason the best dude in the house for the way he handled that yo.

Nicole...super over reaction.
how you playin with the dudes claim you tough like the dudes he picked you up and threw u out the way a bit, but you in his face like a dude wanting to fight

Bruno mushed Sylvia in the face was all up in her stuff flying off the handle and that was cool..

Honestly that just proves he was right the whole time the episode before last, if you was foreal ride or die for you "wolf pack" because you know Jason is a good dude and you know he was drunk.. and it's kind of BS the more i watched the episode and seeing this chick pout around.
Like I never got hit or thrown before., so you been puffin your chest out getting in faces and was never ready to get the consequences.
Like get over it. Talking about t"he jason you knew and the one thats there now." it's the same dude

After it's all said and done, finally watching the whole season.
Violetta, im proud of her for the Change
Bruno showed his true colors and needs help (Carla is sexy though. props for that). punk move not saying bye to the roommates.
Jason the best dude (reiterate that)
Tony you man ***** but good dude.
Sylvia was cool through out the season, she had her moments.

Nicole and Madison were probably the only consistent ones through the show on their behavior and who they were

Last edited:
Season was meh and I missed what Jason actually did.

"Your mom is a decent person"
"She's wonderful person"

:stoneface: Bruh woulda got put out the house right there, wouldn't have had to get ugly but he would've had to go.

It was funny seeing Bruno judging Jason's actions

His dad came pretty arrogant.

I'm here today that's all that matters, just forget the other 20 something years :lol:

You have to have some of my character? The weakest thing you can do as a man is not taking care of your child.

At Nicole :smh: She has some sort of issues they didn't cover. She must have been abused or something. All that from him picking her up?

At Nicole :smh: She has some sort of issues they didn't cover. She must have been abused or something. All that from him picking her up?

It was obvious when her sisters visited that she has been through some trouble. She's just keeping it bottled up. Her refusal to join in the therapy session had little to do with Jason and more her own insecurity.

Was irritated by two things on the finale; one being Lafayette's demeanor. I suppose its better than feigning tears. Its that old school emotionless man to man reconciliation. I doubt he would of ever reached out to Jason if it wasn't for this show. How Jason took it says a lot. A mark of maturity.

The other being Nicole's reaction to Jason yoking her up after she got up in his face. You would of thought he punched her. Pretty typical reactions from everyone. I guess what he did absolves her any responsibility in the matter.

That said, it wasn't that bad of a season when compared to the past 9 years. It was a weird adjustment with them showing the cameramen and sound people but I get it. It was alright.

Last edited:
Lafayette's demeanor should have put a pause on Jason's tears.

Nicole clinging to how she was treated by an angry drunk was pretty corny. 

Bruno was useless outside of spazzing on Sylvia.

yeah Zik, apparently Jason gripped up Nicole and put her on the wall. by her reaction I assume it went like this

laugh.gif
 ZACTLY.

I hate people that play both sides of the fence. Like how you goin act like one of the boys and say you're one of the boys, and then catch feelings like that?

It just seems like any other argument you might have with a brother or close friend that got SLIGHTLY physical. 

Jason's probably right. If Bruno or Tony did the same thing to her, she would've let em slide. Is it...racism? semi-srs lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom