Real World: Skeletons - 30th season Premieres Dec. 16th

That said, it wasn't that bad of a season when compared to the past 9 years. It was a weird adjustment with them showing the cameramen and sound people but I get it. It was alright.

They did the same thing last season (showing the cameras and sound people).

As for the last nine years (seems kind of arbitrary), this season doesn't even land in the Top 5.

Bruno better get his weight up with that temper...he'll mess around and mess with a leeroy or zack and get jacked.

Agaim like i said. Nicole played tough and strong all season. She got shook down and crumbled like a cookie. Someone def put hands on her back in the day and she got messed up. Either that or she always had people shook and no one ever stepped to her

As for the last nine years (seems kind of arbitrary), this season doesn't even land in the Top 5.

The last 9 with this included is 10. Nah its def top 5 but that's not saying much.

The last 9 with this included is 10. Nah its def top 5 but that's not saying much.
If we're going back to 2005 and talking about a top 5 then you'd just go with seasons '05-'10

But yeah it's not saying much. RW hasn't improved much. The past 10 years haven't been that great and has progressively gotten worse. For the past few years it's been ups and downs from mediocre to good.

Y'all right Im buggin :lol: . Hollywood was in 2008. It seems like RW has been trash a lot longer than it has been for some reason. Even still, I look forward to next year's hopefully its a good one.

Last edited:
Y'all right Im buggin :lol: . Hollywood was in 2008. It seems like RW has been trash a lot longer than it has been for some reason. Even still, I look forward to next year's hopefully its a good one.

They were really churning them out from about 2002 to 2011. Brooklyn and Cancun both aired in 2009, and D.C. began airing the last week of 2009. That's the main reason it got so stale. It was the same thing over and over, twice a year. Going to hour-long episodes was the smartest thing they ever did, and now adding the twists has been really great.

Its hard to find people who are genuine about making tge real world what it use to be so throwing these skeletons and exes keeps people on their toes. Makes u show who they really are.

:rofl: Cole wanna act like a dude the whole time puffing up her chest..Jason picks her up and puts her to the side and she's running after him having to get held back like she's gonna do something. Now all the sudden she acting like a straight up overreacting biatch.

Bruno agreeing with Cole after he didn't do something similar/worse earlier :rofl:..she was defending this dude for what he did earlier now she wants to kill her relationship with her best friend in the house cause he made a drunken mistake while mad.

Speaking of Bruno he was a waste of space on the rw..dude did nothing but stay home all day. Was a broad move not saying bye to anyone you just spent the last 3 months with.

Bruno was the prankster in the house,
then he met Carla (she bad tho!) and got on that domestic life.

he never seemed like a huge drinker anyway.

he was cool til he met Carla.

Rewatching this last episode I really don't know how Jason didn't just deck this old man. His first words were "well you didn't do too bad at all" after Jason asked where have you been my whole life. So many feels.

They were really churning them out from about 2002 to 2011. Brooklyn and Cancun both aired in 2009, and D.C. began airing the last week of 2009. That's the main reason it got so stale. It was the same thing over and over, twice a year. Going to hour-long episodes was the smartest thing they ever did, and now adding the twists has been really great.

That explains it. Forgot they were dishing them out like that.

Rewatching this last episode I really don't know how Jason didn't just deck this old man. His first words were "well you didn't do too bad at all" after Jason asked where have you been my whole life. So many feels.

I'm still a bit baffled by it.

Last edited:
Finally caught the finale.

Jason was wrong for the situation with Nicole but the way she acted seemed like that triggered some past memories.

This dude Lafayette though.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Extra casual with Jason. "Don't worry about the 20+ years I didn't give two ***** about you, I'm here now."
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Bruno is weird dude.

Is there gonna be a reunion episode? Nothing listed on the guide this week.

^ they probably couldn't find Bruno lol

I'm still tripping on how/why nicole acted that way though. so uncalled for

That's what I'm saying man :rofl:

He came arrogant and not humble. You know I used to be a model. Oh you have my pics, you couldn't have hated me too much. :lol:

That's what I'm saying man :rofl:

He came arrogant and not humble. You know I used to be a model. Oh you have my pics, you couldn't have hated me too much. :lol:

"Your mother was a nice lady" #ReallyMeans those cheeks were moist :rofl:

^ they probably couldn't find Bruno lol

I'm still tripping on how/why nicole acted that way though. so uncalled for

I think you're underappreciating how big a dude Jason is and how strong he is. From the description of what happened and MTV choosing not to show any of it, and RW security actually coming running (and everyone across the board Jason included being like "damn that was OD") I bet you it was a little more serious than just a push and a yoke. Even if it just looks worse than it is.

It sounds like Jason legit threw her across the room and then snatched her up and pinned her against the wall by her collar or neck. And the way he looked and was wilding before and after I bet you he also probably legit almost wanted to hit her before realizing what he was doing.

Tough talker or not it's kinda weird to hear you guys acting like it was cool for him to put his hands on a chick no matter how bad it was. Like yeah she was talking but Jason's a big *** dude man.

Last edited:
Jason's dad with that old school "well the past is the past be a man and move on" mentality.

Bruno's a clown but I want him and Tony on the next season of challenge.

I'm all for Bruno bypassing party nights with the roommates to chill with Carla, that's personal choice but not saying goodbye is corny to me. You just spent a prolonged period with these people. Even if you only plan to remain in contact with Nicole, don't dip without saying anything.

Lafayette made a couple offhanded comments I caught. Rough examples: "You didn't turn out TOO BAD." "Your mother was a PRETTY DECENT person." I'm glad Jason stepped up to correct him quickly with the second example. I wanna believe J is trying to be the bigger man and looking past the sleights. Closure's not the right word because he went to see him a second time and even made future plans.

I felt Nicole severely overreacted but then again, we don't know her past. She dragged our her punishment for Jason. After all, let's remember Nicole was in the kitchen and consciously went upstairs to confront and get in Jason's face. Whether he pushed her or pinned her against the wall, I don't condone either action. However, some confusion is understandable because Nicole is always trying to be one of the boys, talks about how much she works out, Wolfpack life, etc.

Good season but didn't finish as strongly as I hoped. Kinda ran outta steam, IMO.

@ChampCruThik why you like Violetta?
I don't even have a great answer, brotha. Even though it's been proven in this thread she doesn't bathe, V reminds me of girls I meet in Brooklyn. Rich girl who thinks she's hip and cutting-edge. As if her nonchalant appearance rids the remnants of an entitled upbringing. I like bringing that ego down a notch, and she appears easy. Bit too easy when drinking. Mumbling, slurring words.

Agreed. I get not wanting to get sappy and being uncomfortable from showing emotion but Bruno is too old to be acting like that.

I think you're underappreciating how big a dude Jason is and how strong he is. From the description of what happened and MTV choosing not to show any of it, and RW security actually coming running (and everyone across the board Jason included being like "damn that was OD") I bet you it was a little more serious than just a push and a yoke. Even if it just looks worse than it is.

It sounds like Jason legit threw her across the room and then snatched her up and pinned her against the wall by her collar or neck. And the way he looked and was wilding before and after I bet you he also probably legit almost wanted to hit her before realizing what he was doing.

Tough talker or not it's kinda weird to hear you guys acting like it was cool for him to put his hands on a chick no matter how bad it was. Like yeah she was talking but Jason's a big *** dude man.

I mean in my opinion there are different levels of putting your hands on a female. physically punching, slapping, kicking. is beyond wrong than me.
but pushing away holding steady or even throwing to the side is what you need to do at times. he was heated, drunk, and had someone yelling spitting in his face. in other cases it would've been worst. I think what if that was bruno.

all we've seen is sylvia and V get bruno mad but neither one got in his face the way Nicole got in Jasons.

Just caught up to the last two episodes.
All three dudes are extra sensitive, catching feelings over minor things no one would have 10-15 seasons ago, don't care if they were drunk.
Tony is white trash, dude needs to accept it.
Bruno will end up murdering somebody by accident. Son joins a show, but doesn't want to be a part of it, c'mon b.
Jason was way too mad over the Nicole-preferential-treatment topic, dude was wrong, but Nicole...c'mon girl.
I'm sorry, but you can't tout yourself like one of the boys and then weep out, "You don't treat a woman like that..." referring to yourself.

Anyway, apparently, this might be the last season. Production said MTV only renewed Are You The One? and The Challenge, not RW...which would explain the lack of Reunion show.

Back
Top Bottom