"Realest" Rapper Vol. Whos Yours

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Chains Removed by who??...Thats news to me, Last I recalled they were the ones taking the chains.

And Bash got His Chain took by fabs mans, thats why fab got clapped at the same day bash got got.

True story,because you got shot doesn't mean you weren't real!!!!Got shot cause he was real
laugh.gif
& it was cause of Bassie getting robbed.Never heard of a SF dude gettingrobbed always vice versa

<-------------

Peep the avy

honorable mention goes to Ghost, Cormega, Scarface, a few others

eek.gif
are n's really droppin Fabolous? Ice Cube? Common? are we serious right now?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit:

laugh.gif
damn i see dudes already in here representing for The Jack, hell the whole Mob

laugh.gif
at these dudes hyping up Gucci because he has a single BODY on him, i know dude put in a lil work im just sayin, i hate to glorify that #@!# but you gotdudes posted in this thread who've dropped multiple goons

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm the world's biggest Gucci fan but yall dont know $#++ bout $#++! He started slanging late in high school and ludacris told him at 19 to stop and focus on rapping. So let's say he started freshman year. 5 years deep in the game. Kill that noise!
I'm not talking about nothing I read in a magazine. I was cool with this dude who was doing well for himself and he said around east atlanta, it was Gucci
he said Shawty Lo on the otherhand....I honestly think he takes the cake.
man I know its common that these rappers dont do what they say they do but Gucci is as real as it gets. The stories people tell me bout dude iscrazy Ill just go into the ones he was already convicted for: Dude beat some dude with a poolstick almst to death, He had his first drug arrest when he 12. Oldheads from round my way say he just like his daddy who is the "real" Gucci Mane who lets just say should be on American Gangster. People know he aEast ATL blood but he still got ties to his fam in B'Ham who are Crips and thats why he go out of his way to mention somethin bout a crip in his songs.

And yes Jeezy was a real dude dont know if he got bodies or was a kick do type dude but he moved work for BMF
Real Gs:
Soulja Slim (R.I.P) goes without saying
B.G
C. Murder
Alphamega
Big Kuntry
Boo Rosini
Shawty Lo

As far as keeping it real
Scarface
Bun B
Will Smith
Drake

The Prince of Tides AKA Million Dollar Baby AKA Boss Don aka The Silver Surfer AKA Wavey Crockett aka Biggavell

Philadelphia rapper Rosco P. Coldchain has been arrested in connection with the murder of a local man, sources have confirmed with AllHipHop.com.

A source who wished to remain unidentified told AllHipHop.com that the rapper, notable for his affiliation with hit production team The Neptunes, is beingquestioned in connection with the incident.

While details are sketchy, the unidentified victim, a male in his teens or early 20's, was gunned down near Cottage Street and Wakeling around 7:30 pm lastnight (December 18).

The victim died a short time later at Frankford Hospital-Torresdale.

Sources have told AllHipHop.com that another victim has also died in the shooting, although this has not been confirmed.

Police stopped two men in the area after the shooting and questioned them, one of whom turned out to be Rosco P. Coldchain, born Amin Porter.

At press time, Coldchain is in prison, but police have yet to charge him with any crime, as they investigate the deadly shooting.

In October, Rosco. P. Coldchain - who admitted in past interviews that he earned his nickname due to his fondness for weapons - released his mixtape titledThere Will Be Blood.

The rapper was originally signed to Pharrell Williams' Star Trak imprint around 2000, after a chance encounter with Williams on a Philly's Most Wantedvideo shoot Philadelphia.

Rosco P. Coldchain's career has consistently been derailed, due to his frequent trips to jail.

In addition to this work with The Neptunes, Coldchain has worked with artists like The Clipse, DJ Premier, Havoc of Mobb Deep and others.

Police could not be contacted to give an official statement or details surrounding the arrest of Rosco. P. Coldchain.

smh.gif
He destroyed Cot D*** and Im not you i wondered wear he been

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Can't sleep on Po foreal....

Always wondered if that was a grill or was he biting a ring because this was wayyy before the grill fad....
<-----
pimp.gif

Uncle Murda strikes me as a flagrant dude.
Edit: Beans, Trick Daddy,Bump J, Ghost[who remembers Ghost spazzin on Rap City
roll.gif
], Chef,

man I know its common that these rappers dont do what they say they do but Gucci is as real as it gets. The stories people tell me bout dude is crazy Ill just go into the ones he was already convicted for: Dude beat some dude with a poolstick almst to death, He had his first drug arrest when he 12. Old heads from round my way say he just like his daddy who is the "real" Gucci Mane who lets just say should be on American Gangster. People know he a East ATL blood but he still got ties to his fam in B'Ham who are Crips and thats why he go out of his way to mention somethin bout a crip in his songs.
I mess with Gucci but lets be real. The realest rapper. This dude never did major work. He went to Central State in Ohio. He started rapping withNeveragain on Black Tee. Clearly if he was this so called money man the video would have been decent instead of recorded with a homeade camera. This dudetalking about EAST ATL blood. We dont gang bang in ATL its all about your Zone or side so thats false.

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

man I know its common that these rappers dont do what they say they do but Gucci is as real as it gets. The stories people tell me bout dude is crazy Ill just go into the ones he was already convicted for: Dude beat some dude with a poolstick almst to death, He had his first drug arrest when he 12. Old heads from round my way say he just like his daddy who is the "real" Gucci Mane who lets just say should be on American Gangster. People know he a East ATL blood but he still got ties to his fam in B'Ham who are Crips and thats why he go out of his way to mention somethin bout a crip in his songs.
I mess with Gucci but lets be real. The realest rapper. This dude never did major work. He went to Central State in Ohio. He started rapping with Neveragain on Black Tee. Clearly if he was this so called money man the video would have been decent instead of recorded with a homeade camera. This dude talking about EAST ATL blood. We dont gang bang in ATL its all about your Zone or side so thats false.

Hold up Central State thats a prison right?
eek.gif
Please tell me thats aprison

Originally Posted by All Ready

Scarface
Bun B
Devin The Dude
Z-RO
Trae
z-ro and trae especially.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I listen to them almost religiously!

Love their music, they stay real and true!

i dont remember who said it but drake is real dude can rap sing and act and he's himself bout it you cant keep it any realer then yourself.

WILLIE D OF THE GETO BOYS
YOUNG JEEZY
CLIPSE
T.I. (NEVER SNITCHED HE WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THE SITUATION FROM WHAT I SEEN)
GUCCI MANE
THE LOX AFTER BAD BOY
SCARFACE

Nas
Joe Budden
the LOX
T.I
Plies( more of a party/jumpoff rapper but hes aight)
Saigon(We still need the greatest story never told)
Papoose (he kinda lost it when Remy went to jail)
Joell Ortiz
Crooked I and
Royce da 5'9

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

Easy. What yall know about that boy Z-RO
Joseph Wayne McVey aka Mo City Don aka King of the Ghetto...

Love his music. I have almost all of his songs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom