"Realest" Rapper Vol. Whos Yours

Soulja Slim
Gucci Mane
OJ Da Juiceman
Yo Gotti
C-Murder
Trick Daddy
Beanie Sigel
Rick Ross(That Triple C drug cartel is real believe me, don't let that corrections officer $*$ fool you)

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

The Prince of Tides AKA Million Dollar Baby AKA Boss Don aka The Silver Surfer AKA Wavey Crockett aka Biggavell
laugh.gif
Papoose had dude lookin like a *$+% boy. You can't beserious.

Street Lord aka Chedda Boys
Juan
Blade(RIP)
Jesse
G-Rock
Calhoun aka Cashout
O-Dolla
K-Deezy ? Music good though

They do real things know what I mean. Detroit in the Dirty Glove

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

man I know its common that these rappers dont do what they say they do but Gucci is as real as it gets. The stories people tell me bout dude is crazy Ill just go into the ones he was already convicted for: Dude beat some dude with a poolstick almst to death, He had his first drug arrest when he 12. Old heads from round my way say he just like his daddy who is the "real" Gucci Mane who lets just say should be on American Gangster. People know he a East ATL blood but he still got ties to his fam in B'Ham who are Crips and thats why he go out of his way to mention somethin bout a crip in his songs.
I mess with Gucci but lets be real. The realest rapper. This dude never did major work. He went to Central State in Ohio. He started rapping with Neveragain on Black Tee. Clearly if he was this so called money man the video would have been decent instead of recorded with a homeade camera. This dude talking about EAST ATL blood. We dont gang bang in ATL its all about your Zone or side so thats false.

Hold up Central State thats a prison right?
eek.gif
Please tell me thats a prison

Nah its a school 45 min from cincinnati and colubus...thats where i go to school at...might as well call it a prison
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom