REALEST TALK IN EXISTENCE, what do you guys think about when you want to last longer?

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

BarneyBikini.gif

roll.gif
"think unsexy thoughts"

when you feel your gonna green light change positions or stop and start kissing her... then start up again

i think about slabs and swangers. i picture myself swangin inside her {{}}. but really doe i just stay focused and try to enjoy myself. i use to always bustquick when i really started having sex alot around 14 and 15. at 16 my sex game was kinda lame until i got with my ex. practic makes perfect and she has turnedme into the pro i am today at 18. my sex game is rediculous now. but if you got a problem going long you better try puttin cocaine on ya meat fam
laugh.gif
numzthat joint up and you wont feel a thing! --not that i would kno

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i think about slabs and swangers. i picture myself swangin inside her {{}}. but really doe i just stay focused and try to enjoy myself. i use to always bust quick when i really started having sex alot around 14 and 15. at 16 my sex game was kinda lame until i got with my ex. practic makes perfect and she has turned me into the pro i am today at 18. my sex game is rediculous now. but if you got a problem going long you better try puttin cocaine on ya meat fam
laugh.gif
numz that joint up and you wont feel a thing! --not that i would kno
apib08.jpg

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i think about slabs and swangers. i picture myself swangin inside her {{}}. but really doe i just stay focused and try to enjoy myself. i use to always bust quick when i really started having sex alot around 14 and 15. at 16 my sex game was kinda lame until i got with my ex. practic makes perfect and she has turned me into the pro i am today at 18. my sex game is rediculous now. but if you got a problem going long you better try puttin cocaine on ya meat fam
laugh.gif
numz that joint up and you wont feel a thing! --not that i would kno
apib08.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're doing it wrong...if sex is that important to you, you'll never get over p.e...

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

man this guy cant go anywhere without talking about swangas

im a slab fanatic, i sell swangas, screens, bang...etc anything slab/car related. what else im gone say its my mother%&$ life?

I last way longer when I wear a condom.

If I'm going raw, jacking off a day before sex or even the day of, desensitizes me and allows me to go longer.

As for thinking about other stuff to bring down your pleasure, what's the point? If you want to last longer, pull out and change positions, but don'tthink about licking another dudes butt hole when you're having sex just to keep yourself from coming too soon.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

rap in my head... just goin through cds

have music playin and listenin to that and watch tv
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont even like sports, but sometimes I turn over to watch part of a game
that gets them
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just change positions.

I usually try to make him nut as soon as possible though
laugh.gif
second nut is always better
pimp.gif

i agree with OP on the pride thing, but i lean more towards not wanting to finish just because i never kno when the next time i'll be getting it in again.(if its just some random jump off)...
but if its wifee, im a wham, bam, thank you mam, go to bed..

Back
Top Bottom