REALEST TALK IN EXISTENCE, what do you guys think about when you want to last longer?

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl
yo, that 2nd line.
how come girls go
eek.gif

when im on #2, #3, #4...etc
they tell me most dudes don't get to #2... wth is that about? truth?

I think it works (at least for me) when I get on my Buddhist meditation shhh and clear my mind of any thoughts. Then it's like I'm not even therealthough I'm catching my stride getting a nice stroke in.

Works even if shorty is trying to get your rocks off on top. Just get in that meditation mode every 5 min for like 1 min or so. Don't do it too long cuzthen you'll go limp
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl
yo, that 2nd line.
how come girls go
eek.gif

when im on #2, #3, #4...etc
they tell me most dudes don't get to #2... wth is that about? truth?

ive been on #7 in ne session

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

It doesn't feel as good for me if she rides, so if I feel the Almond Joy coming, I buy time and make her ride stick
She must not ride right cause when the wife is on top I'm blastin' off before the countdown is even done, word to botched NASA launches.

Truth, when I want to last longer I make list in my head of all the errands and things I need to run. Either that or think about an assignment I have to do forschool.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i think about slabs and swangers. i picture myself swangin inside her {{}}. but really doe i just stay focused and try to enjoy myself. i use to always bust quick when i really started having sex alot around 14 and 15. at 16 my sex game was kinda lame until i got with my ex. practic makes perfect and she has turned me into the pro i am today at 18. my sex game is rediculous now. but if you got a problem going long you better try puttin cocaine on ya meat fam
laugh.gif
numz that joint up and you wont feel a thing! --not that i would kno
Myyears ago uncle told me he tried it and damn near drove hisself crazy. He said he couldn't nut and he wore that box out. I also rememberRichard Pryor talking bout this. He joked your meat might get addicted.

Hate to say the same, but baseball. I was getting brains from a chick recently and just thought out the Cubs rotation. I haven't even watched a game but Iknow the names from the paper and MLB the Show. Sometimes I will just think abot my chores that I need to do.

Honestly...since most females I beat..I don't like I can go for at lease 30...45 mins...

Emotional...call me quick draw. 5 mins max.

i never had that problem. most of the time i don't even get to finish.
i need a better selection of females

fam thats the exact opposite for me. wid my ex gal, i can go all night 30-45 minute rounds. but wid some skeezer or hoodrat i knock down its a wrap after 5minutes max. lol

i scream at the top of my lungs in my head.
laugh.gif
this works cause it takes the focus off the action and can help u last a few more minutes which can be thedifference of whether she gets there or not.

NEVER let your mind wander from the task at hand... Concentrate on the chick and only her... The key is to switch up your stroke when u in the danger zone.Slow down your pace or pull out for a couple of seconds if need be (pause)... But if she got that wet, then you may just have to give in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

NEVER let your mind wander from the task at hand... Concentrate on the chick and only her... The key is to switch up your stroke when u in the danger zone. Slow down your pace or pull out for a couple of seconds if need be (pause)... But if she got that wet, then you may just have to give in
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom