REALLY WISH JB WOULD RETRO THESE JUMPMAN EDDIE JONES!!

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
I FEEL LIKE I MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE TO LIKE THESE, BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THEM TO RE-RELEASE SINCE 97 WHEN I COULDNT AFFORD THEM. THESE THINGS WERE THE TOP 3 TEAM JORDAN/EDDIE JONES SHOES. AND FOR SOME REASON...EVERYTHING GETS RETRO'D AND NOT THESE 
grin.gif

otkqq8.jpg

pimp.gif

9a1ieg.jpg

pimp.gif

I FEEL LIKE I MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE TO LIKE THESE, BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THEM TO RE-RELEASE SINCE 97 WHEN I COULDNT AFFORD THEM. THESE THINGS WERE THE TOP 3 TEAM JORDAN/EDDIE JONES SHOES. AND FOR SOME REASON...EVERYTHING GETS RETRO'D AND NOT THESE 
grin.gif

otkqq8.jpg

pimp.gif

9a1ieg.jpg

pimp.gif

Those EJ's were cool (wht/blue/maize). I believe that was the only colorway they came out with.

Those EJ's were cool (wht/blue/maize). I believe that was the only colorway they came out with.

I remember those!!! Would be nice to see them back, but most likely will flop...

On another note, does anyone remember the "Vindicates?" Vin Baker's team Jordan

I remember those!!! Would be nice to see them back, but most likely will flop...

On another note, does anyone remember the "Vindicates?" Vin Baker's team Jordan

The Jumpman Quick VI....One of my favorite non-sig Jordans.

Dope shoe..Extremely light weight and comfortable. I ran thru 3 pairs before finally taking it easy on the 4th.

Dope shoe..Extremely light weight and comfortable. I ran thru 3 pairs before finally taking it easy on the 4th.

Didnt cop or care for then. Definatley not coppin now. Either one. Yall killin me. Team Jordans? They never been whats up

Didnt cop or care for then. Definatley not coppin now. Either one. Yall killin me. Team Jordans? They never been whats up

Originally Posted by ijapino

laugh.gif
 you had 4 pairs of these?! Not hatin. Im mean do you. Im just suprised someone bought these in multiples

Back
Top Bottom